PDA

View Full Version : my dog max

mini balto
29-Apr-09, 19:03
i will tell u a story of my beautiful dog max i will start from the begining
well he is a collie crossed by a staffi he never wants me to leave my house without him but i have to for school and he is playful and dumb lol:lol:and he likes to fetch he is 4 and stupid.
i just wanted to tell yous all somthing about him i hope you dont mind:confused:D

teenybash
29-Apr-09, 19:11
Max sounds a really, really lovely fellow who just loves you to pieces....you must be his very special friend if he never wants you to leave him....even to go to school.
I bet you have some terrific times with him playing fetch....does he go all panty with his tongue hanging out, I bet he does and he will look so funny and make you giggle.[lol]
I hope you have some more stories of the mad Max, he sound a real fun and very lovable dog. You are very lucky to have him and he so lucky to have you.

puppygirl
29-Apr-09, 19:12
obv i dont mind cos im at your house everyday lol

he is a sleep now lol:lol::lol::lol:

mini balto
29-Apr-09, 19:15
he is my very bestest friend yeah he has his touge hanging out lol it is so funny:lol:

puppygirl
30-Apr-09, 07:00
howz that funny lol wen i was at your house last night it was funny:lol::lol::lol:

Vistravi
01-May-09, 13:56
i will tell u a story of my beautiful dog max i will start from the begining
well he is a collie crossed by a staffi he never wants me to leave my house without him but i have to for school and he is playful and dumb lol:lol:and he likes to fetch he is 4 and stupid.
i just wanted to tell yous all somthing about him i hope you dont mindD

Sounds like Max needs to know what the words no and I'll be right back means. ;)
I'm sure he's actualy quite smart in his own way. ;)

mini balto
06-May-09, 17:38
he is so stupid and dumb lol he dosn't quite understand the word no lol:lol::lol: I LOVE MAX!!!:lol:

ANNIE
06-May-09, 17:46
Here's a pic of my max mini balto and I luv him to bits too and no he doesn't know the meaning of no either but then he is spoilt rotten :D
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2381/max3.jpg