PDA

View Full Version : who else was out in the snow?=P

_awayoflife_
03-Mar-06, 00:15
ok im 18 and i have to admit i loved the snow today lol i was out making a snowman and everything! there must be some other older people who were out to? anybody?
=P[lol] [lol]

Nivelo
03-Mar-06, 00:28
I spent most of my day in my bed lol, but i did help Bekki paint her bathroom.

angela5
03-Mar-06, 00:29
I was'nt out having fun in it no..was driving in it grrr! i hate snow:mad:

connieb19
03-Mar-06, 00:31
Apart from going to work, the only place I ventured to was the coal bunker!!
I hope it dissappears soon....I hate driving in it!![mad]

Nivelo
03-Mar-06, 00:36
I love snow, i hope it stays for a while lol

Ann
03-Mar-06, 00:44
My dog Ben loves the snow and he is so funny trying to catch the big flakes as they fall! He tries to eat the snowballs I throw at him and wonders why they disappear so quickly.

Ann

spiggie
03-Mar-06, 01:11

I hate it too, i also have to drive in it 18 miles to and from work!! it doesn't help when the roads arn't properly cleared either!!!! My little Peugeot 106 aint made for the Snow ARRRRGGGGHHHH :(

Funky_Foal
03-Mar-06, 21:25
How can u hate snow its great[lol]

angela5
03-Mar-06, 21:44
How can u hate snow its great[lol]

It's one big slushy mess..makes you cold.. and if you play in it long enough it makes you wet..
People like different things funky_foal:lol:

Funky_Foal
03-Mar-06, 21:48
It's one big slushy mess..makes you cold.. and if you play in it long enough it makes you wet..
People like different things funky_foal:lol:

Supose so [lol]

Foxy
03-Mar-06, 22:50
What a bunch of wooses, three days of snow and you think it was the end of the world. Why not seize the moment and make the most of it, my husband and I who are nearly middle aged joined our kids outside and renewed our youth. We had great fun having a snowball fight, sledging and generally carrying on in the snow even the neighbours joined in, by the end of the day we were all glowing all I can say is let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. :Razz

Tugmistress
03-Mar-06, 22:51
but you have to admit whether you like snow or not, who doesn't smile when they see the kids sledging and having a great time just like we did as kids? there isn't much else we have in common now :confused didn't we used to spend most of our childhood outside playing where nowadays the kids tend to stay in.
and to answer the question, yes we had a snowball fight at work today and i am nearly 40 :p

Saveman
03-Mar-06, 22:55
Yeah I was out and about today......one snowball managed to hit me....it went into my coat pocket! :lol:

Foxy
03-Mar-06, 23:01
My kids don't sit inside were on a farm and there always outside either playing or working with there ponies, we do have a computer which they go on in the evening but they don't have game consoles so they know how to entertain themselves like I did when I was young.

Tugmistress
03-Mar-06, 23:03
My kids don't sit inside were on a farm and there always outside either playing or working with there ponies, we do have a computer which they go on in the evening but they don't have game consoles so they know how to entertain themselves like I did when I was young.
Nice one Foxy, I hope i am wrong here and will probably be shot down in flames for it, but i reckon your kids are the exception rather than the rule, which is a compliment by the way ;) although i must say that the kids out 'in the sticks' would probably be outside more often the the 'townies'.

connieb19
03-Mar-06, 23:05
Nice one Foxy, I hope i am wrong here and will probably be shot down in flames for it, but i reckon your kids are the exception rather than the rule, which is a compliment by the way ;)I was just going to say the same thing!! It's such a pity to say but a lot of kids nowadays have no idea how to use their imagination!! Well done Foxy..:)

Foxy
03-Mar-06, 23:06
Thanks tugmistress. I'm trying to bring them up the way i was brought up. :grin:

angela5
03-Mar-06, 23:22
but you have to admit whether you like snow or not, who doesn't smile when they see the kids sledging and having a great time just like we did as kids?

Although i don't like the snow much myself purely for driving reasons,I enjoy watching children having fun making snowmen,and i sure had fun when i was little sledging and building snowmen my mum could never get me in..:)

angela5
03-Mar-06, 23:24

Thats great Foxy..kids with imagination:)