PDA

View Full Version : Murkle mother & toddlers

ellimac
29-Apr-09, 14:15
Murkle Mother & Toddler Group

Welcomes new Mum's and Toddler's to come along for a coffee and a chat and relax with other Mum's and for a chance for there little one's to have some fun......

Murkle Toddlers is on Tuesday's at 10 am till 11.30 am in the Murkle Hall, All welcome, Dad's too......

Please come along and see what we are about, we are all very friendly and would love to have some new face's, great way for you to get out and meet people and for your Toddler to meet other Toddler's and have fun together...

Look forward in seeing new Mum's, Dad's and toddler's at the group.....

ellimac
02-May-09, 13:16
Murkle Mother & Toddler's

Forgot to say that the price per session is £1.50, but the first session is free.... :D

So please feel free to come along and enjoy and for a chance to meet new people......... :D

ellimac
03-May-09, 13:23
Bump.................

ellimac
04-May-09, 15:42
Bumping up again........

ellimac
06-May-09, 11:15
Bumping up................:D

goldilocks
12-May-09, 13:50
Is this just on on a Tuesday morning or is it on another day during the week also.......

Ta....

veekay
12-May-09, 16:19
Glad to see it is still going strong. I took my son when it first started some 16 years ago and it was a lovely group.

ellimac
12-May-09, 17:17
Is this just on on a Tuesday morning or is it on another day during the week also.......

Ta....

It is only on on Tuesday morning's at 10 am - 11.30 pm....

All new mums and tods welcome.....

ellimac
12-May-09, 17:19
Glad to see it is still going strong. I took my son when it first started some 16 years ago and it was a lovely group.

Yeah the group is still going strong, 16 years ago wow...... I didn't realise that it had been going that long, thats brill...... It's a great toddler group to go to, I have been going there now for nearly 4 years and my little ones love it.......

mushroom
17-May-09, 12:00
i have a young toddler that would love to come but do you allow school kids in the holidays? he is 6.

ellimac
18-May-09, 11:14
i have a young toddler that would love to come but do you allow school kids in the holidays? he is 6.

Hi mushroom

Yeah school children are more than welcome in the holiday's... We are open through out the holiday's, so its good that we will accommodate bigger children too.....

We love seeing new faces, so come along and see what you think....

Cheers.....

mushroom
04-Jun-09, 22:25
thanks for your reply, i thought i would ask as some mums can be a bit stuffy about older kids attending in school holidays, and it can make you feel quite awkward,