Trying to bring more cheer to the org with just a simple question,

how are you feeling today?
:D

shazzap
29-Apr-09, 13:53
As right as I'll ever be thank you.:lol:

NLP
29-Apr-09, 14:02
I'm just fine, thanks for asking and how are you?

Iffy
29-Apr-09, 14:04
Hanging together - just !!!!:lol:

butterfly
29-Apr-09, 14:19
Ticketyboo!:D

squidge
29-Apr-09, 14:19
Im not bad - bit achy but quite bright

riggerboy
29-Apr-09, 14:25
just had some frosties and now i feel

gggggrrrrrrrrrrreeaaaatttttttttt

Kodiak
29-Apr-09, 14:26
I am in Pain, can hardly walk, Breathless, Eyesight is bad, and I Still have the joy of looking forward to taking 30 Tablets before bedtime.

On the Plus side I feel better than I usally do. :D

tootler
29-Apr-09, 14:27
Feeling fine, today, thanks for asking, Invisible!:D

Dadie
29-Apr-09, 14:38
Snottery nose and Im in a funny mood .... Im gutting out the kids bedrooms .. sorting out clothes outgrown... broken toys and those with bits missing and those not played with for ages and I must be in a funny mood sorting the odd sock pile out:lol:

golach
29-Apr-09, 14:46

Invisible......:( I thought I was feeling good, until I read your post, and started analysing how I really felt, I thought the Org and I were feeling good, but as a result, now I am off to lie down in a dark room for a while :~(

scrabster view
29-Apr-09, 14:49
Flying to Spain tomorrow - yipee:cool:

kitty kat
29-Apr-09, 14:50
i have a viral infection with sinusitus i have spent the whole of yesterday in bed and most of today i have gone from freezing to roasting and back again i have blown my way through 2 toilet rolls in 24 hours, my head is pounding i had a supply of jelly babies hidden round my bed only for the dog to find and munch

thank you for asking i am starting to feel abit better now

Kodiak
29-Apr-09, 14:58
now I am off to lie down in a dark room for a while

golach, so you are off to your Darkroom, going to see how things Develop I suppose, :D

joxville
29-Apr-09, 14:59

:D

I'm fine now but had you asked at 5am today then it would have been a different story. Someone was in my office yesterday and took away my pens, but left a green one for me to use. I hate green pens. I hate them more than I hate red pens. I like black or blue pens-not green or red. I don't know why we even have green and red pens in the building, I've never seen anyone else use them. Why were they invented? I went to the stationery cupboard to get a fresh supply of black or blue and there was none left. Why? Who's nicked them? All that was left was more green and red. I hate them-so I threw them all in the skip. Ha, that'll teach them.

Unfortunately I'm stuck with a green pen until we get fresh supplies delivered on Friday. :(

horseman
29-Apr-09, 15:08
Fine thank you Invisable.Wife an self are at eldest son's in America,an it is g\sons 21st b\day today----so all is sure tickety boo:D

lister
29-Apr-09, 15:35
Feel good,could feel better or greater depending on the lottery payout but hey ats life.
Red pens were invented by teachers to make you and you're whole family feel bad when you took your homework home.:lol:

jings00
29-Apr-09, 15:40
am pretty scunnered
how are you, Invisible?

Kodiak
29-Apr-09, 16:11
am pretty scunnered
how are you, Invisible?

Difficult to see, [lol]

Invisible
29-Apr-09, 16:28
I'm just fine, thanks for asking and how are you?

Hungover if im truthful.
Got a spring in my step after i had lunch tho.
Thanks for asking

Invisible
29-Apr-09, 16:31
Difficult to see, [lol]

I just got that, ha very funny

Sandra_B
29-Apr-09, 16:43
I'm feeling very lucky today. It's my birthday and, thanks to the internet, I've had lots of lovely birthday wishes from friends all over the world. Life is good!

Thanks for asking, how are you?

upolian
29-Apr-09, 16:54
quite rubbish :(

Invisible
29-Apr-09, 17:03
quite rubbish :(

oh dear, can we cheer you up in anyway.

What is intelligence?

Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other, "Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?" "Intelligence," the boss said. "What do you mean, ‘intelligence'?"

The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can." The ditch digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said, "That's intelligence!"

The ditch digger went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he say?" "He said we are down here because of intelligence." "What's intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger put his hand on his face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."

Sporran
29-Apr-09, 17:08
I'm fair to middling today, thanks, Invisible. Ever feel like you're being ignored? (Seeing as you're not visible, lol). ;)

Have a wonderful birthday Sandra_B! Many Happy Returns! :D

teenybash
29-Apr-09, 17:12
Feelin' good thank you.......bit hungry tho' wondering what to have for dinner??? Just about to feed dogs...I love to watch them munching happily, have already fed lamb who is playing out the back and am just going to rinse off my scooter and give it a wee polish while the dogs are out doing their business....good day but could have done with some sun:Razz

anneoctober
29-Apr-09, 17:12
I am in Pain, can hardly walk, Breathless, Eyesight is bad, and I Still have the joy of looking forward to taking 30 Tablets before bedtime.

On the Plus side I feel better than I usally do. :D
After those dreadful puns to invisible , make that 31 tablets ! [lol] Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Invisible
29-Apr-09, 20:08
I'm fair to middling today, thanks, Invisible. Ever feel like you're being ignored? (Seeing as you're not visible, lol). ;)

Have a wonderful birthday Sandra_B! Many Happy Returns! :D

well to tell you the truth thats why i chose invisible because i felt i was being ignored in many ways.

ShelleyCowie
29-Apr-09, 21:29
Im absolutely knackered today! But delighted! Became and auntie again! Woopeeeee! So a great day for me! :Razz

armanisgirl
29-Apr-09, 21:41
feeling emotionally happier than I was earlier. (Got a fibro flareup, twisted my back, and now have chesty chough that IS NOT swine flu!) read the swine flu thread and am still wiping away the tears from some of the rather 'sick' ;) comments/jokes! (sent them all to other half now!)

Gene Hunt
29-Apr-09, 21:50
My best day is best described as "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit.

If my new English colleague makes one more sheep joke at me I am going to disembowel him with a biro. After I staple his tongue to the desk. And nail his feet to the flor. In hindsight maybe I should have waited until leaving work this morning before telling him that.

grumpy1
29-Apr-09, 22:02
what a refreshing change a thread with no doom an gloom...no bitchin no he said /she said...
so now....
im very well thanks for asking... its been a great day...hope u are well too:Razz:Razz

wifie
29-Apr-09, 22:44
'Am choost grand Invisible! :D Thanks for askin!

Foxy
29-Apr-09, 22:45
Feeling awful have an infection in my throat and glands been on antibiotics since Monday. :( Did try to stay in bed but my sheep escaped so had to go chase them, joys of being a farmer. :roll:

Dadie
29-Apr-09, 23:45
ended up having a massive clearout of things and im going to bed feeling like i managed to make a difference as well as having to go to argos and picking up undebed storage drawers for Laurens toys!

Kevin Milkins
30-Apr-09, 00:27
I am feeling great as I have sorted out my wireless connection at last:Razz

Thanks for asking Invisible

nightspirit
30-Apr-09, 17:19
Tired but good would about cover it :) ta for asking :)

Fran
03-May-09, 02:30
I was feeling fine till i was told what happened to a pals son in wick yesterday.Now i feel numb.

joxville
03-May-09, 10:36
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2541/muscialnotes.jpg Sing along everyone.

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the word

(You at the back, you're out of tune)

It's going to be another beautiful day, the sun is shining and temp. expected to reach 72 today. The shorts are on, the sun cream's ready and the mood is chilled-bring it on. :cool:

golach
03-May-09, 10:45

It's going to be another beautiful day, the sun is shining and temp. expected to reach 72 today. The shorts are on, the sun cream's ready and the mood is chilled-bring it on. :cool:

Remember your sun hat Jox, YOU will need it [lol]

joxville
03-May-09, 11:17
Remember your sun hat Jox, YOU will need it [lol]

Nah, the bonce could do with browning-makes a change from using Bisto. [lol]