PDA

View Full Version : Orgers Night Out

Fran
29-Apr-09, 02:48
Who is all going to wetherspoons on thursday for the orgers night out?

teddybear1873
29-Apr-09, 03:10
Not me. I'm 4000 miles away but I'd love to be there.

Fran
29-Apr-09, 04:01
You will be with us in thought teddybear

joxville
29-Apr-09, 15:19
Unfortunately I'll be polishing my head that night. :cool:

Invisible
29-Apr-09, 17:00
I will have to decline the invitation im afraid, Thursday nights I spend with grandparents .

anneoctober
29-Apr-09, 17:01
Unfortunately I'll be polishing my head that night. :cool:
Gosh - a full moon........[lol]

joxville
29-Apr-09, 17:51
I will have to decline the invitation im afraid, Thursday nights I spend with grandparents .
Take your Grandparents along, they'll fit right in with the other old fogies....plus an extra set of dentures may come in handy. [lol]

golach
29-Apr-09, 19:12
Take your Grandparents along, they'll fit right in with the other old fogies....plus an extra set of dentures may come in handy. [lol]
Other old fogies???? but you have already stated your polishing your dome that night, therefore, your one owld fogie that will be missing [lol]

joxville
29-Apr-09, 19:19
Other old fogies???? but you have already stated your polishing your dome that night, therefore, your one owld fogie that will be missing [lol]

Sorry Mr G.~I'm bald through choice, I shave my head. :cool:

golach
29-Apr-09, 19:24
Sorry Mr G.~I'm bald through choice, I shave my head. :cool:
Sad, Jox, I am an owldie and have a full head of hair, by choice also [lol]

joxville
29-Apr-09, 19:33
Sad, Jox, I am an owldie and have a full head of hair, by choice also [lol]
Where do you buy your toupees?. [lol]

golach
29-Apr-09, 19:37
Where do you buy your toupees?. [lol]
Is that the best you can come up with Jox.........your slipping :confused

joxville
29-Apr-09, 19:48
Is that the best you can come up with Jox.........your slipping :confused

I'll bet your toupee doesn't though....good elastic or superglue to hold it in place.[lol]

golach
29-Apr-09, 19:54
I'll bet your toupee doesn't though....good elastic or superglue to hold it in place.[lol]
Like it jox, not a lot, but I like it, 9/10 for effort, stick to your day job mate :D

balto
29-Apr-09, 20:09
would love to come but as its in wick no can do as i have no trasnsport, why cant we have a get together in thurso.

ShelleyCowie
29-Apr-09, 21:31
would love to come but as its in wick no can do as i have no trasnsport, why cant we have a get together in thurso.

I concur Balto! Not as if we dinna gab enuf between the 2 o us! :lol:

balto
29-Apr-09, 21:37
I concur Balto! Not as if we dinna gab enuf between the 2 o us! :lol:
wouldnt harm us to yap just a wee bit more lol.[lol]

ShelleyCowie
29-Apr-09, 21:39
wouldnt harm us to yap just a wee bit more lol.[lol]

Och i suppose! But u can buy e strepsils if ma throat gets sore from speakin so much! :lol:

balto
29-Apr-09, 21:41
Och i suppose! But u can buy e strepsils if ma throat gets sore from speakin so much! :lol:right better put the order in at the chemist lol,

Mr P Cannop
29-Apr-09, 22:15
right better put the order in at the chemist lol,

aye balto it would have to be a very very big order

balto
29-Apr-09, 22:16
aye balto it would have to be a very very big order
mayby some heavy duty tape would be cheaper lol.[lol][lol]

Mr P Cannop
29-Apr-09, 22:21
mayby some heavy duty tape would be cheaper lol.[lol][lol]

aye i think so he he

Kevin Milkins
30-Apr-09, 00:19
Who is all going to wetherspoons on thursday for the orgers night out?

I will be a bit later as I am busy till nine, I see they have a beer festival on as well so might have a couple of pints of real ale.:Razz

There is no reason at all not to have a meet up in Thurso, just pick a night and a venue.:Razz

The thing I enjoy about an informal get together is you are under no obligation to turn up and often we meet someone new.

Dadie
30-Apr-09, 00:24
Would like to go but know no one really and cant get a babysitter so wouldnt like to go into a full pub and ask "are you orgers"on my own in fear of them looking at me like I had tucked my knickers in my dress or worse:eek:

Kevin Milkins
30-Apr-09, 00:31
Would like to go but know no one really and cant get a babysitter so wouldnt like to go into a full pub and ask "are you orgers"on my own in fear of them looking at me like I had tucked my knickers in my dress or worse:eek:

It was a little strange the first time we met ,but had a great blether.

We sit near to the entrance on the left side and would make you feel more than welcome.

You could always put out an org SOS for a babysitter.

Elenna
30-Apr-09, 18:48
I'll be there just before 8pm, and Saltire will be joining us about 8.30ish. :)

Alice in Blunderland
30-Apr-09, 19:02
I dont thhink I will make it tonight. Hubby away and older kids havae something on. :D

joxville
30-Apr-09, 19:36
Would I be made welcome at the curry night next time I'm up in Caithness? I've had a laugh at the expense of so many orgers that I'm thinking it may be Jox flavour curry on the menu. :eek:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Apr-09, 21:02
It was a little strange the first time we met ,but had a great blether.

We sit near to the entrance on the left side and would make you feel more than welcome.

You could always put out an org SOS for a babysitter.

Aye that sounds like an org night out to me Kev.Orgers to the left and lurkers to the right.
Funny story.During one of my exoduses fae the org.Went to Spoons with ma family for wir tea.Sat down in oor normal place and had our grub.Wisnae till I started till post again,that realised I had been sitting in on an org curry night and never even realised.:lol:

alex
30-Apr-09, 21:32

I concur Balto! Not as if we dinna gab enuf between the 2 o us!

Like Balto, I've got no car right now (though would you believe my new British licence with my Thurso address arrived this morning - woohoo) and I'm new in the district so don't know the pubs or the restaurants or ... well anywhere really. I will also feel a bit ike Dadie (except for the dress bit [lol]) but if someone comes up with a decent spot I'll make an effort to come along.

Fran
01-May-09, 00:17
We could always meet outside and all go in together for newcomers or all wear a funny hat or something.