PDA

View Full Version : The next org party should be...........here

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-09, 22:39
With this amount of wine I reckon the next org party should be in this place.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8023745.stm :eek:

Im sure as taxpayers/voters in this great society we should be entitled to a wee dram or two. We could soon reduce the supplies to a more acceptable amount. :lol: What do you think folks ??
Anyone for a glass of wine. ;)

Whitewater
28-Apr-09, 22:45
I'm sure I could creat a hole in their stock of malt whiskey, I enjoy good red wine as well.

horseman
28-Apr-09, 22:48
Lovely concept Alice, But I am sure all us poor tax payers- will be securely kept in our place-an that is right at the back of the q'
So I will raise my glass of red to you girl an wish you good thoughts.;)

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-09, 22:54
Lovely concept Alice, But I am sure all us poor tax payers- will be securely kept in our place-an that is right at the back of the q'
So I will raise my glass of red to you girl an wish you good thoughts.;)

Im composing my letter to my MP right now asking whens the next party and do I have to wear a posh frock to get in. :D

Thanks for raising your glass to me I shall endevour to get us an invite to make a decent dent in theri supploes.

The cheek of them I wonder was it smuggled in or have they paid duty on it. :lol:

wifie
28-Apr-09, 22:56
If you need to wear a posh frock wear one that requires normal underwear! ;)

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-09, 23:00
If you need to wear a posh frock wear one that requires normal underwear! ;)

mmm on second thoughts maybe I should wear trousers. :lol:

Thanks for reminding me Alice and alcohol and shall we say underwear bad combination.

Could you imagine the press headlines if I were let loose in that wine cellar :eek:

golach
28-Apr-09, 23:03
Can see the headlines now, Kaitness Wuman Moons at Gordon [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-09, 23:08
Can see the headlines now, Kaitness Wuman Moons at Gordon [lol]

Ahh full moon or half moon depending on the underwear and amount of wine consumed. lol :eek:

Ooo second thoughts hope its a cloudy night and no moon.

wifie
28-Apr-09, 23:09
As long as it is no a total eclipse! [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-09, 23:12
Oh Im definatley asking Lord Thurso if they willna let us orgers into The House of Commons can he send us up a couple of bottles. ;)

On second thoughts we should get in after all we are all 'common' or so they seem to think.:lol:

balto
28-Apr-09, 23:13
mayby our goverment should stop thinking about their own selfish needs and sell it of aswell as everything us the tax payer pay for and it muight just make a small dent in current mess the country is in.

joxville
29-Apr-09, 15:28
mmm on second thoughts maybe I should wear trousers. :lol:

Thanks for reminding me Alice and alcohol and shall we say underwear bad combination.

Could you imagine the press headlines if I were let loose in that wine cellar :eek:

THRUMSTER FUNSTER IN BLUNDERWEAR PROBE! [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
29-Apr-09, 15:51
THRUMSTER FUNSTER IN BLUNDERWEAR PROBE! [lol]

Oh my lord Now thats a headline............:Razz [lol]

Errmm just a thought wheres the probe going to be.

joxville
29-Apr-09, 15:57
Oh my lord Now thats a headline............:Razz [lol]

Errmm just a thought wheres the probe going to be.

Dunno, ask the Doctor. ;)