PDA

View Full Version : my cat benny

mini balto
28-Apr-09, 19:19
my cat benny has grown alot but cant show you pictures as i have not yet descuverd how to do it but when i do i will show how he is getting on:lol:can any one explain how to do it PLEASE I AM STUCK[lol]

Iffy
28-Apr-09, 20:17
Sorry Mini Balto - I've not got a clue either !!!

But I'm sure your Mum or her friend Shelley could help you ?

Looking forward to seeing the photos ......:D

ShelleyCowie
28-Apr-09, 20:21
mini Balto. Your mum knows how to post pics, but im sure she has my hotmail address if you want to send them i can post them on here for u! ;)

Lots o luv
Shelley x

balto
28-Apr-09, 23:21
mini balto, i will show you how to do it tomorrow after school, if all else fails i will get shelley to do it lol.

puppygirl
29-Apr-09, 07:45
i deffently dont no how to lol.....

teenybash
29-Apr-09, 21:41
I don't know how to post pics either...............and I'm Ancient so you would think I should know!!! Look forward to the pics of Benny..........:Razz

carasmam
29-Apr-09, 22:03
I don't know how to post pics either...............and I'm Ancient so you would think I should know!!! Look forward to the pics of Benny..........:Razz

Aah but teenybash, the more ancient we get the harder this technology malarky gets [lol] I thought these youngsters would be showing their parents how to put pictures on !!!

Looking forward to all your pictures Puppygirl and Minibalto :D

balto
29-Apr-09, 22:08
here is the latest picture of benny.http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6791/fionasfolder413.th.jpg (http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fionasfolder413.jpg)

i think he looks like the cat out of alice in wonderland, he looks like he is grinning lol.

carasmam
29-Apr-09, 22:12
Aah, he is gorgeous Balto :D

Liz
29-Apr-09, 22:13
Oh I love Benny!!!

He is beautiful and is obviously really happy as he is smiling.:lol:

balto
29-Apr-09, 22:15
Aah, he is gorgeous Balto :D
oh he is so funny, a bit hyper most of the time though, he thinks he is big enough to take on my three cats and the dog, guess who comes of the loser lol. havent had any problems with him yet, except he thinks he is a crab runs to the side, jumping .

carasmam
29-Apr-09, 22:26
oh he is so funny, a bit hyper most of the time though, he thinks he is big enough to take on my three cats and the dog, guess who comes of the loser lol. havent had any problems with him yet, except he thinks he is a crab runs to the side, jumping .

It is so funny when cats do the crab run - get him on You been framed and win some cash :lol:

balto
29-Apr-09, 22:29
It is so funny when cats do the crab run - get him on You been framed and win some cash :lol:
i have my cat puggy on video dancing on our glass table, she was trying to catch my hand which i was running along underneath it, and she looked like she was dancing, did think of sending it of.

Mr P Cannop
29-Apr-09, 22:40
i have my cat puggy on video dancing on our glass table, she was trying to catch my hand which i was running along underneath it, and she looked like she was dancing, did think of sending it of.

aye go for it send it off to ybf u would get £250 if its showing

teenybash
29-Apr-09, 23:50
Benny certainly has a sweet smiling face....one very happy little pussycat and very lovable looking....and don't he know it.:D

Vistravi
01-May-09, 13:44
Benny is gorgeous mini balto. i have a ginger cat myself who has the most beautiful orange eyes and creamy ginger circles that look like a happy face on her side. I also have a grey and white tom cat who is a very handsome, big cat with the most expressionfilled eyes i've ever seen. He's very good at giving you the evils if you wake him up [lol]