PDA

View Full Version : dell laptop

KAT1E
28-Apr-09, 09:34
does anyone have a dell inspiron 6000 laptop kicking around that is broken.... i need a new screen or some matrix thing for one!!!!!

cheers

Brizer2k7
28-Apr-09, 10:10
See this link on ebay for parts for the laptop you have

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=dell+inspiron+6000+screen&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Hope this helps.

Matthew
02-May-09, 02:00
does anyone have a dell inspiron 6000 laptop kicking around that is broken.... i need a new screen or some matrix thing for one!!!!!

cheers

I'm guessing that your warranty has expired.

Do you have to model number of the screen? Just search for it on ebay and you should find a replacement screen.

What is the exact problem with the machine? Are you sure it is the screen that is faulty?

I can offer to take your machine apart for you and get the model number. I could also fit a replacement screen if you do need to buy one.

KAT1E
06-May-09, 14:24
Hi yeah the warranty is done - it's with an excellent bloke who was going to fix it for me.. he's been really helpful and honest, ebay postages are terrible and the part could easily be faulty too.. not worth putting out the money on a new part as laptops aint that expensive anymore!!!!

cheers anyway :)