PDA

View Full Version : Just for a Laugh!

Doolally
02-Mar-06, 19:44
While meeting with the queen of England, President Bush continued to compliment her on how well the country was run.

"How do you run such a tight ship?" asked Bush.

"Well I surround myself with smart people" replied the Queen.

"How do you know if they are smart?"

The Queen answered" you have to test them. I will show you" The Queen then called Tony Blair into the room. The Queen asked" Tony, if your Mother and Father have a child and it is not your brother, and is not your sister, who is it"

Tony replied" your Majesty, it would be me."

With that the President thanked her Majesty and returned home, ready to test his staff.

Bush asked Dick Cheany, " if your Mother and Father have a child and it is not your brother, and is not your sister, who is it?"

Cheany, looked confused and replied " I will get back to you on that Mr. President"

Cheany proceeded to ask everyone in the White House, and nobody could answer. Finally, while in the bathroom he ran into Colin Powell. Excited Cheany asked, "Colin, if your Mother and Father have a child and it is not your brother, and is not your sister, who is it"
Colin replied "it would be me."

Cheany ran out of the bathroom and straight to the oval office. "Mr. President, I know the answer, it's Colin Powell!"

To which the President replied " no you idiot! It's Tony Blair."

Doolally
02-Mar-06, 19:45
PS. I'm not sure Tony Blair is the best example to use in this joke. Maybe you should exchange him for someone else when you're telling folk.

The Enigma
03-Mar-06, 00:29
:lol: :lol: LOL Good joke Doolally!:lol: :lol:

Kenn
03-Mar-06, 02:02
Nice one doolally..giggle , chortle. gnuff..etc