PDA

View Full Version : some photos frm the first timer

K dragon
26-Apr-09, 19:12
hello all, first time on the photography thread, i have been doing photography as a hobby for a few years now, and i have never really shown them to anybody.

but i thought i would share them.

im an amatuer so please bare that in mind.

this is one of my personal faves.

it wasnt set up or anything, i took it on a relaxing night with friends.

Mystical Potato Head
26-Apr-09, 19:53
No need to be shy.Good shot btw and you captured a lovely light.

tjc
26-Apr-09, 21:11
Yeh... that`s a good shot...

Really like the sky.

wifie
26-Apr-09, 22:19
Nice pic Kd - just join in - we are friendly! :)

Kenn
26-Apr-09, 23:00
Great shot, welcome to the photo forem.

Happy Guy
28-Apr-09, 15:44
Nice shot, love the lighting. Im new too, and believe me you will always find a warm welcome, and heaps of encouragement, they are a great lot!

Deemac
28-Apr-09, 18:48
K, welcome to the "other side" (ie. image rather than audio based interests) - folks, I know K from the music forum.

Best to just keep snapping & posting. Its the best way to learn by seeing what others are up to and asking for advice etc. I've found the internet a gold mine of talent and knowledge.:Razz

horsegirl
28-Apr-09, 21:20
Really like the picture. Think you are better than u say.

K dragon
29-Apr-09, 09:08
thanks for the kind comments. ah deemac, nice to see you here too lol.

i can only upload one photo at a time apparently, so will upload another one of my faves tomorrow,

and thanks again.

i have a general idea of composition, that comes through from the cinematography, but i did do amatuer photography to begin with.

getting back into taking photos as im working on an interesting project which has bankrupt me lol

Deemac
29-Apr-09, 10:18
K,
You need to upload your photos to a photo hosting website (Photobucket, Flickr etc) and copy/insert the link with the insert image icon. Once you get the hang of this there will be no stopping you.

North Light
30-Apr-09, 11:00
K dragon,
I reckon that thats pretty good.

K dragon
30-Apr-09, 21:13
i joined flickr and uploaded some photos, cant find the data for my newer ones but i hope you all enjoy and again thanks for the warm welcome.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidjhobbs1987/