PDA

View Full Version : Really Bad!

brandy
02-Mar-06, 10:34
ok how sad is it when you wake up to find that your kids snowman has been pinched from your garden! *laughs* my mate woke up this morning looked in her back garden and the space where her snowman was its just a bare spot with grass sticking up and snow everywhere else..
did aliens beam him up ;)
i know there has been a lot of talk on the thievery in the town but this is silly! *giggles* oh my stealing snowmen what next!

buggyracer
02-Mar-06, 10:39
That is actually very amusing!, certainly a lot more origanel than stealing the garden knome!!

golach
02-Mar-06, 10:41
well brandy, they do say 'at strange lek things happen in Week, niver in Thursa tho'

krieve
02-Mar-06, 10:57
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_5.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk121YYGB) lol maybe the theifs could'nt make there own snowman

Bingobabe
02-Mar-06, 11:01
I rember a friend telling me a story about a group of locals lads going on hoilday around the world. And they pinched a friends mothers garden knome and took it on hoilday with them. They sent the woman pictures of the knome laying on a beach with a drink beside it and sunglasses on they countined to do this at each location and sent pictures best laugh i had in ages lol[lol] [lol]

Ann
02-Mar-06, 11:30
Ah but was he stolen or did he walk.......?

Saveman
02-Mar-06, 12:04
I think it's got so cold during the night that he's decided to "stuff that for a game of soldiers" and nip off to the youth hostel for a good nights kip in a warm bed.....he's probably slept in... snowmen are people too you know!

krieve
02-Mar-06, 12:06
lol saveman are you sure the snowman was not the one and only mr frosty the snowman .

Whitewater
02-Mar-06, 12:11
I nearly ran him over in Kinnaird St last night, he looked like he was on his way to the shop for a half bottle to keep him warm, maybe he drunk too much, and has fallen asleep somewhere.

erli
02-Mar-06, 12:14
I have Aled Jones, 'Walking in the Air' stuck in head now, Thanks![lol]

krieve
02-Mar-06, 12:14
Did you whitewater thankfully you missed him lol brandy did you report it to the snow police

Rheghead
02-Mar-06, 12:18
Let us hope that this petty crime doesn't snowball into something bigger.

Saveman
02-Mar-06, 13:18
Indeed this is snow joke.
Grand theft of a local snowman is nothing to be shivered at. If we let them get away with that sort of thing then we could have an avalanche of copy-cat crimes.
We need to work together to defrost any tension in the community.

Chillie
02-Mar-06, 13:24
Just spotted it out side hagars bar stopped for a rest then traffic warden appeared gave him a ticket £30.00 fine brandy:Razz

scorrie
02-Mar-06, 13:32
I nearly ran him over in Kinnaird St last night, he looked like he was on his way to the shop for a half bottle to keep him warm, maybe he drunk too much, and has fallen asleep somewhere.

Right enough, he was looking a bit "slushy" when I saw him!!

Rheghead
02-Mar-06, 13:35
Apparently, the perpetrator ran off and melted into the crowd.:p

flyfifer
02-Mar-06, 17:43
Love it!! Keep it up people!!!!!! Just what we need to cheer us up in this "beeg Freeze"

canuck
02-Mar-06, 17:48
Love it!! Keep it up people!!!!!! Just what we need to cheer us up in this "beeg Freeze"

I totally agree with you flyfifer. Keep it up. This thread plays just as well in Southern Ontario as we watch the clouds gather for a big white wallop.

Whitewater
02-Mar-06, 17:55
The noise abatement man saw him and said "thtop thipping thweet whithkey coth thoon you will thwet all the your thnow to thluths" (the noise abatement man has the ability to move from thread to thread.)

paris
02-Mar-06, 18:07
Hes a bit of a drip if you ask me !

Saveman
02-Mar-06, 18:12
Apparently he hails from a Romany background and so likes to take off on a flurry now and again.
He drifts from here to there causing mischief.
In real life though he's a sleet guy and would never cause you a flake of trouble if he could help it.

This thread was well named..... :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
02-Mar-06, 21:54
Actually think thats he has run off to London to star in a West End Musical.

After all,"there's snow business like show business":roll:

Chillie
04-Mar-06, 03:34
http://www.caithness.org/photos/fpb/february2006/snowincaithness/thursoroad_s.jpg (http://www.caithness.org/fpb/february2006/photogallery/photos.htm?25?16)

Found him peering in my kitchen window, please collect him brandy.

katarina
04-Mar-06, 10:16
I did mention on a previous thread about my friends snowman being stolen. I take it back, they've probably eloped and are tying the knot in Gretna green as we speak. OOps I've done it again! added cotroversy into the thread!
Just realised they were both snowMEN.
Well good luck to them I say!

connieb19
04-Mar-06, 11:39
I did mention on a previous thread about my friends snowman being stolen. I take it back, they've probably eloped and are tying the knot in Gretna green as we speak. OOps I've done it again! added cotroversy into the thread!
Just realised they were both snowMEN.
Well good luck to them I say!Im surprised they havn't already been renamed snowpeople just to be PC...there's always someone petty enouht to be offended!!:p