PDA

View Full Version : worst actors

kitty kat
24-Apr-09, 23:29
you know the ones u just cant stand just there voice makes you turn the film off

mine has to be jack black i dont find him funny at all just stupid

Ojibwa
25-Apr-09, 02:02
Matthew McConaughey :roll:

teddybear1873
25-Apr-09, 03:25
Jean Claude who gives a Damn.

Nibbler
25-Apr-09, 09:02
Jean Claude who gives a Damn.

Agree on the acting but he makes for nice eye candy!!!!! :lol:

youoldduffer
25-Apr-09, 10:05
Nic cage cant stand his acting style and that drone of a voice that never changes

percy toboggan
25-Apr-09, 10:36
Clive Owen: he usually looks the part but his voice is monotone and his delivery dull, and drab.
I prefer Clive Dunne !

scorrie
25-Apr-09, 20:38
Ewan McGregor. Couldn't act his way out of a paper bag!!

joxville
25-Apr-09, 20:49
Goldie Hawn......if acting required nothing more than screaming and squawking then she'd win an Oscar every time. I've refused to watch many films she is in because of her previous screaming roles.

Sean Connery-a piece of Scots Pine.

Anne x
25-Apr-09, 23:25
Ewan McGregor. Couldn't act his way out of a paper bag!!

10 Points Scorrie the most overated guy on the planet of scots that is

kmahon2001
25-Apr-09, 23:36
Nicholas Cage - that boring monotonous droning voice!!! and don't get me started on the total lack of expression in his face[disgust]
Tom Cruise - whatever made anyone think he'd make a convincing hard man type action hero? :roll:
Jim Carrey who just seems to me like a typical playground show-off, always got to be the centre of attention by pulling stupid faces and making ridiculous noises.[disgust]
Eddie Murphy - who is his own greatest fan. Always seems to think he's being hilarious when he's not.

I could go on, but I'd better stop there. The more I think on this subject the more names I come up with....

teddybear1873
26-Apr-09, 01:55
Arnold Schwarzenegger in 99% of his films.

Mark Wahlberg in The Happening and Max Payne.

Shabbychic
26-Apr-09, 11:32
Clint Eastwood - Always boring, monotone voice and devoid of emotion.
Ben Stiller - Just can't find this guy funny.
Pierce Brosnen - All he ever plays is Pierce Brosnen.
Stephen Segal - Lovely guy but wooden actor.
John Wayne - One of the most overrated actors of all time. A woodentop.

To name but a few.:D

kitty kat
26-Apr-09, 16:21
Clint Eastwood - Always boring, monotone voice and devoid of emotion.
Ben Stiller - Just can't find this guy funny.
Pierce Brosnen - All he ever plays is Pierce Brosnen.
Stephen Segal - Lovely guy but wooden actor.

To name but a few.:D

Ben Stiller forgot bout him i cant stand him either his adult comedy is not funny i made an exception and watched night at the museum with my daughter though and was really suprised he is great in that i think stick to childs humour and he will be fine

scorrie
26-Apr-09, 16:40
Sean Connery-a piece of Scots Pine.

Too true, I shook hands with him and got splinters ;)

ps Only shook hands because I thought the agent said Shaun Connelly!!

scorrie
26-Apr-09, 16:47

An owld mannie in the Backer once said to me:-

"Aye, Johnnie Wayne could play all e' parts"

That was just after watching John Wayne play Genghis Khan!!

There was a line in the movie The Greatest Story Ever Told which had John Wayne, as a roman soldier, uttering, on Jesus,:-

"This truly was the son of God"

Allegedly, the Director asked John to say it again, only this time with awe. It was reported that Wayne then read the line as:-

"Aw, this truly was the son of God"

Gene Hunt
27-Apr-09, 17:13
Danny Dyer.

He was funny as Mopp in Human Traffic but since then every role is him as a wooden faced cockney in some kind of trouble. Cant he play anything else ??

bettedaviseyes
27-Apr-09, 23:02
oh my god am so shocked at some of the actors names that are on here[disgust]

Shabbychic
27-Apr-09, 23:18

Just shows that some might be big with the Hollywood in-crowd, but doesn't make them good actors in the eyes of all the filmgoers :)

I did like Bette Davis though. :)

hardcore superstar
28-Apr-09, 10:38
chuck norris ... need i say more?!?!

teddybear1873
28-Apr-09, 13:48
George W Bush in Fahrenheit 9/11

honey
28-Apr-09, 14:08
i cant bring myself to watch anything with Jim Carrey in it.

I also wasnt impressed with Mikey Rourke in "the wrestler" i judt do not understand the hype surrounding that film and his "acting" in it...

dietcokegirl
28-Apr-09, 14:17
Jack Black is awful!! Cant stand to watch his films anymore.
This may upset some people but I hate Hugh Grant too.
Paris Hilton!! But I doubt you could even class her as an actress.

joxville
28-Apr-09, 18:06
John Wayne, James Stewart, Fred Astaire, Bette Davis. I could go on....the crap my mother used to watch on a wet and grey Sunday afternoon.:(

kitty kat
29-Apr-09, 13:51
Jack Black is awful!! Cant stand to watch his films anymore.
This may upset some people but I hate Hugh Grant too.
Paris Hilton!! But I doubt you could even class her as an actress.

you have to admit it was really funny watching her in house of wax she can alf pole dance lol[lol]

dietcokegirl
29-Apr-09, 14:53
you have to admit it was really funny watching her in house of wax she can alf pole dance lol[lol]

Funny was the only word for it..I've never been so happy to see someone get butchered! :lol:

alex
30-Apr-09, 22:38

Funny was the only word for it..I've never been so happy to see someone get butchered! :lol:

I thought I was the only one who'd seen that - it was on a Chinese pirate DVD with about twenty others of equal quality. The crazy thing is she never needed to make such a fool of herself - like she needed tha money...

lister
02-May-09, 10:20
[quote=joxville;540673]John Wayne, James Stewart, Fred Astaire, Bette Davis. I could go on....the crap my mother used to watch on a wet and grey Sunday afternoon.:([/quote
Ats what yer memories are made o. think o them fondly ye'll ne'er see their like again,ha ha
For me its the same ma mither watched all thae b/w films but only a few should be really regarded as great,usually when the director sees the realism and produces the goods to real effect from the book itself.

bish667
02-May-09, 14:27

I second that.

bish667
02-May-09, 14:29

yea but most guys were drooling over her mmm.
as long as their fit they dont have to be able to act :lol:

kitty kat
02-May-09, 16:46
yea but most guys were drooling over her mmm.
as long as their fit they dont have to be able to act :lol:

[lol] i second that vin diesel uuummmmm;)

Gizmo
02-May-09, 18:49
Eddie Murphy, i enjoyed, and still enjoy his movies from the 80's, but ever since The Nutter Professor he's been pretty unwatchable, and nowadays i avoid his movies like the plague.

Jim Carrey, he needs a slap.

Ralph Finnes, he's not a bad actor, but i just find him sooooooooooo mundane, he's the acting equivilant of sleeping pills

Ben Stiller, he makes resonably funny movies, but he's devoloped 'Jim Carrey' disease, by that i mean he plays the same character in ever movie he does, and it's become very tedious now.

There are probably a few others, but i'm tired and my brain has gone into shutdown mode.

bish667
03-May-09, 16:12
[lol] i second that vin diesel uuummmmm;)

megan fox mmmm :lol: this could go on all day.

kitty kat
03-May-09, 19:41
megan fox mmmm :lol: this could go on all day.

jason stratham yummy:Razz not the best actor great in mean machine not much else though :(

rambo1978
03-May-09, 19:49
phil mitchells little boy in eastenders, shocking wee actor.

bish667
04-May-09, 12:18
jason stratham yummy:Razz not the best actor great in mean machine not much else though :(

The problem with his acting is he's always in films that are over the top, like the transporter films and crank. good films but action scenes are just way over the top :lol:

kitty kat
04-May-09, 22:01
phil mitchells little boy in eastenders, shocking wee actor.

have to agree there (Ben is his name) not a scratch on tom cunningham in hollyoaks ;)

padfoot
06-May-09, 10:06
hmm quite hard for me i cant even think of any films i hav seen and didnt like really but i hated kylie monogue or however you spell her name in dr who special

oh and just thought of a film i hate interview with a vampire was totally murderd by tom cruise who i have to say is a terrible actor

~~Tides~~
06-May-09, 10:17
Adam Sandler - not totally just his fault, hate the movies he is in

Ben Stiller - for the reasons above

Owen Wilson - Just not funny

Johnny Noxville - just a complete knob

Anyone from any American-pie-type films!

kitty kat
06-May-09, 15:48
Adam Sandler - not totally just his fault, hate the movies he is in

Ben Stiller - for the reasons above

Owen Wilson - Just not funny

Johnny Noxville - just a complete knob

Anyone from any American-pie-type films!

not a comedy fan then [lol]

rambo1978
07-May-09, 13:22
have to agree there (Ben is his name) not a scratch on tom cunningham in hollyoaks ;)

aye tom is ace :)

maisiebudd
07-May-09, 15:48
I just can't abide Tom Cruise. I think he is just awful. A terrible actor, especially in Interview with a Vampire which could have been a really good movie if someone else had been cast in his part! As for the Mission Impossible movies, yeugh.....and who on earth convinced him that he could plausibly play a german officer, they lied to him! Also he is not gods gift to womankind no matter what he thinks.......he's short and arrogant!

scorrie
08-May-09, 20:27
I just can't abide Tom Cruise. I think he is just awful. A terrible actor, especially in Interview with a Vampire which could have been a really good movie if someone else had been cast in his part! As for the Mission Impossible movies, yeugh.....and who on earth convinced him that he could plausibly play a german officer, they lied to him! Also he is not gods gift to womankind no matter what he thinks.......he's short and arrogant!

Tom Cruise gave a great performance in Born On The Fourth of July. Other than that I don't think much of him. I think his head went up his ass and never came back out again. When ranting on about Scientology he appears borderline in sanity terms.

weegie
26-Jun-09, 18:20
Jamie Foxx
Colin Farrell
and my personal favourite to hate has gor to be Kutcher

honey
26-Jun-09, 18:35

No No NO... im not a Tom Cruise fan at all, but he was perfect for Lestat...

bish667
26-Jun-09, 19:43
No No NO... im not a Tom Cruise fan at all, but he was perfect for Lestat...

Agree with you on that, great film and tom cruise didnt let it down at all.