PDA

View Full Version : Mylee Cyrus

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
24-Apr-09, 23:03
How great is she......LOVE her...and Billy Ray......

Just watching her on Jonathon Ross....she's a cracker....

unicorn
24-Apr-09, 23:05
She is ace and so talented. I love watching Hannah Montanna it cracks me up :lol:

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
24-Apr-09, 23:07
yup - half hoping she might be a suprise guest with her dad at this years CMA fest - .....

last year her sister brandy was there....

She's just a genuine girl I think!!

Ash
25-Apr-09, 09:40
She is ace and so talented. I love watching Hannah Montanna it cracks me up :lol:

my 5 year old loves her music and i must admit her music is good, she has an amazing voice

DarkAngel
07-May-09, 21:41
Im 24 And i lve miley cyrus.. she is a great singer!

balto
07-May-09, 21:48
oh i think she is brilliant aswell, my daughters got me into her, now i cant wait for the film to come up to the pictures.

Metalattakk
07-May-09, 23:01
Was she not on Jonathan R*ss' show recently (Edit: As mentioned in the first post...:D) where she came across as a mono-brain-celled vapid and vacuous imbecile?

As a role-model for young women she comes across as no more than a sad reflection of modern society's preponderance with glamour and the predilection for the sullen masses to look up to those whom the media tells them to.

She can sing though, or so I'm told.

zebedy
08-May-09, 08:17
came across as a mono-brain-celled vapid and vacuous imbecile?

:confused

....lol

loganbiffy
16-May-09, 12:04
Yet more manufactured music forced down our throats from record bosses.
I agree it's all down to taste and opinion but this type of music does nothing for me.

buddyrich
16-May-09, 13:35
Was she not on Jonathan R*ss' show recently (Edit: As mentioned in the first post...:D) where she came across as a mono-brain-celled vapid and vacuous imbecile?

As a role-model for young women she comes across as no more than a sad reflection of modern society's preponderance with glamour and the predilection for the sullen masses to look up to those whom the media tells them to.

She can sing though, or so I'm told.

Well said Mr Gunslinger.

I think some of the things Bill Hicks said about Billy Ray Cyrus apply to the daughter also.

Hicks lamented how homogenised and boring popular music had become-"When did mediocrity and banality become good role models for your children?"

If i had children i would be really disappointed if they showed a penchant for such mindless drek.