PDA

View Full Version : What irritates you the most in bed?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-09, 22:35
For me its the blankets being too short to cover my feet.

TBH
24-Apr-09, 22:41
For me its the blankets being too short to cover my feet.A normal sized blanket should cover even the biggest plates of meat so how about getting one for your body and one for your feet?

George Brims
24-Apr-09, 22:43
The mocking bird outside that sings all night every night at this time of year.

the poacher
24-Apr-09, 22:46
i absulutly hate hot feet and the oh hates cold feet so its a fight over the bottom of the duvet.:lol:

hell raizer
24-Apr-09, 22:49
husband snoring all night, it drives me up the wall [evil]

joxville
24-Apr-09, 22:50
The 4.20am wake up alarm. :(

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-09, 22:51
A normal sized blanket should cover even the biggest plates of meat so how about getting one for your body and one for your feet?
I've tried,its ma own fault for being so lanky.:lol::lol:

TBH
24-Apr-09, 22:52
I've tried,its ma own fault for being so lanky.:lol::lol:Hev ye tried stitching two, together?

Anne x
24-Apr-09, 22:53
Birdsong wakening me up ok know Im gonna be hated for this but shoot the bliddy blackbird

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-09, 22:55
Hev ye tried stitching two, together?
:lol::lol:.Naw too much hassle.I dinnae like wearing socks in bed either.Oh the cross I have to bare!!LOL LOL

unicorn
24-Apr-09, 22:57
Being breathed on cracks me up :eek:

TBH
24-Apr-09, 22:57
:lol:.Naw too much hassle.I dinnae like wearing socks in bed either.Oh the cross I have to bare!!LOL LOLDamn, it could be worse, you could have big plates and crumbs in E' bed.:eek:[lol]

wifie
24-Apr-09, 22:58
:lol::lol:.Naw too much hassle.I dinnae like wearing socks in bed either.Oh the cross I have to bare!!LOL LOL

If you stitched two together you wouldn't bare anything! [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-09, 23:02
If you stitched two together you wouldn't bare anything! [lol]
Wifie,lets just put it this way.Arnie ain't the only one who goes all Commando!!:o[lol]

TBH
24-Apr-09, 23:05
Wifie,lets just put it this way.Arnie ain't the only one who goes all Commando!!:o[lol]Stick a sock on it ,Arnie.[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-09, 23:09
Stick a sock on it ,Arnie.[lol]
:lol:.I cannae wear socks because even if I do they start to crawl across the bedroom floor,that freaks obiron out something chronic.[lol]
The Night of the Living Socks......its a film in the making.

TBH
24-Apr-09, 23:21
:lol:.I cannae wear socks because even if I do they start to crawl across the bedroom floor'that freaks obiron out something chronic.[lol]
The Night of the Living Socks......its a film in the making.What else can I say but........[lol]

ShelleyCowie
24-Apr-09, 23:26
I despise coldness! My OH is always freezing and puts his cold feet on my! :mad: Grr! I am warm and want to stay that way!

kitty kat
25-Apr-09, 00:25
i had a geat night the other night had not slept much for a week my daughters asthma was playing her up so the slightest cough i woke up in a panic after tossing and turning i finally got to sleep only for the dog to hear cats outside fighting and decided to start barking a hate being woken up especially by barking 15 mins later she calmed down and the oh decided he wanted a midnight snack rice krispies of all the damn things so he sat munching them then my daughter let out a few cough splutters

needless to say with all the racket i slept on the couch i couldnt take it, it was cold but so quiet a whole 8 hours i got :D

northener
25-Apr-09, 00:26
Mrs N complains if I play the trumpet in my best 'Satchmo' stylee.

And you can never have enough pillows.

GetWithTheTimes
25-Apr-09, 01:03
the sheet coming un-tucked i hate waking up feeling the mattress with the sheet all in a mess and tangled round ma feet lol and crumbs lol and being too hot, i dont mind if its freezing and i have to tuck the quilt round me but i hate it when its too hot and cant sleep with the quilt on coz i move alot and then the sheet comes undone lol

Fran
25-Apr-09, 03:12
Hate the dog lying on my legs, I have to wake him up to get him to move. think I will sleep in the dog basket!!

teddybear1873
25-Apr-09, 03:24
Peeing the bed.

oldmarine
25-Apr-09, 03:36
Cold feet planted in the middle of my back..........:roll::lol:

Alice in Blunderland
25-Apr-09, 03:40
SNORING some nights like tonight I could commit murder....................... please note the time of tis post ......guess what hes snoring......:roll:

Fluff
25-Apr-09, 07:35
crumbs and sweaty bums! I hate it when I am trying to snuggle into my OH and he is sweaty, yuk!

arana negra
25-Apr-09, 08:41
I dislike being cold ! my back likes to be warm and my husband is always hot !

joxville
25-Apr-09, 08:44
Forgetting to disable the alarm on Friday night when you don't have to work on Saturday...grrrrrrr.

anneoctober
25-Apr-09, 10:46
Birdsong wakening me up ok know Im gonna be hated for this but shoot the bliddy blackbird
And there was me thinking you were a sweet lassie.........:eek:

The OH grabs the duvet as if it were a winning lottery ticket, - n he dizna share...... [evil]

wifie
25-Apr-09, 11:22
guess what hes snoring......:roll:

Is it like name that tune? Emmm, not Brahms Lullaby then? [lol]

lynne duncan
25-Apr-09, 12:36
absolutely hate having to get up to go to the toilet when you are really comfy, but know that your bladder will just complain if you don't

Gene Hunt
25-Apr-09, 12:47
The fact my wife doesn't find Dutch Ovens funny. Because they are.

ett23
25-Apr-09, 15:16
Being breathed on cracks me up :eek:

Ha ha, same here - especially when it doesn't smell too good!!![lol]

squidge
25-Apr-09, 16:58
When the duvet slips dwn in the case so you have a foot of just material where your warm snuggly duvet should be. :~(

Thumper
25-Apr-09, 17:00
Err you didnt put the most popular irritation-men ;) x

squidge
25-Apr-09, 17:04
Although to be honest the worst is when we are away camping and its freezing and i go to bed and shiver trying to get to sleep. I wait patiently for the Bruce and our pals to stop singing, partying for him to come to bed too cos he is always like a radiator and he gets into bed, I snuggle up and.............. he starts snoring LOUDLY and I STILL cant get to sleep.

grumpy1
25-Apr-09, 18:59
the alarm going off when yr in a real good sleep....

mrsinkstack
25-Apr-09, 19:08
My four year old standing two centimetres from the end of my nose, doesn't say anything just stares at me, in the middle of the night when I'm in a deep sleep - I just know she's there but when I do open my eyes she scares me senseless - she gets me every time :roll:

Dadie
25-Apr-09, 21:38
Small child that turns into an octopus the minute she crawls into our bed!
Arms and legs everywhere while she sleeps soundly across the bed, upside down, with a foot in my face or bony elbows and knees digging in!
Plus she steals the duvet and that job is mine alone:lol:

rockchick
25-Apr-09, 22:53
Has to be combination of Hubby and Dog who both feel that they are entitled to half the bed...which leaves me with a small corner of the duvet to shiver myself to sleep with! Dog is willing (albeit reluctantly) to sleep on the floor when adequately incentivised...however Hubby is more reluctant to give up his share.

sigh....

Also...I refuse to believe that snoring is evolutions way of survival of the fittest by frightening away the ferocious night beasts! If that was the case the dog would be sleeping in the kitchen out of a matter of course!

Fluff
25-Apr-09, 22:59
WHY is it that people who snore almost always get to sleep before you do?!

linkside
25-Apr-09, 23:53
Well my OH hates it when I snore.......its like a great big foghorn lol

Vistravi
26-Apr-09, 01:28
The cats and my partner hogging all the bed space, even my pillow isn't safe from a certain cat trying to sleep on it when i move my head:roll: Theres always enough room when my partner is away working but never enough when he's at home. The cat sleeping on me usually pinning my legs down, once caught the my other cat who sleeps on the bed in the morning sleeping on my side when i was sleeping on my side.
My partner hogging all the duvet and bed space on my side instead of his own side. Partner dropping stink bombs and his awful snoring which thankfully as i'm so used to that it doesn't bother me. But he's loud enough to shake the walls:lol: "How do you sleep next to him?" is always the first thing i get asked by his mates when i meet them, they all know how badly he snores lol.
He makes a very good hot water bottle when i'm cold though;)