PDA

View Full Version : Faviourite colour?

Vistravi
24-Apr-09, 17:16
Whats your faviourite colours?

What colour do you enjoy wearing or which one do you wear the most?

My faviourites are red, blue, purple and jade/emerald green. i like most colours but these four are my faviourite ones. I mostly wear blue or red most days mostly blue. Right now i'm wearing my faviourite light blue jeans and my stripy purple top:lol:

ShelleyCowie
24-Apr-09, 17:40
Black and pink is my 2 favourites! :D

I remember when i had my hair black and pink! I want it done again but cant be doin that if im my best mates maid of honour next year! :eek:

She would kill me!

balto
24-Apr-09, 17:40
oh it has to be red every time, we have just moved and so far i have my kitchen red and my stairs are a nice shade of red lol.

ShelleyCowie
24-Apr-09, 17:45
oh it has to be red every time, we have just moved and so far i have my kitchen red and my stairs are a nice shade of red lol.

Huh lucky! My house is pretty much all blue! :mad: Thats not my doing! :roll: Guess who Balto! Lol

Vistravi
24-Apr-09, 18:20
Black and pink is my 2 favourites! :D

I remember when i had my hair black and pink! I want it done again but cant be doin that if im my best mates maid of honour next year! :eek:

She would kill me!

Ach get it done after the wedding lol

the poacher
24-Apr-09, 18:42
black is what i wear most of the time.

blue is my favourite colour though.

arat
24-Apr-09, 20:05
got to be blue

TRUCKER
24-Apr-09, 20:32
It has got to be black like my moods sometimes lol

Ricco
24-Apr-09, 20:57
A really rich royal purple and Lincoln green - sort of green from Sherwood Forest.

Bazeye
25-Apr-09, 02:49
All depends. On whats cleaned and ironed.

oldmarine
25-Apr-09, 03:40
Blue: the colour of my eyes.........:roll::lol:

arana negra
25-Apr-09, 08:55
I like green but seldom wear anything green I tend to wear blues or blacks.

porshiepoo
25-Apr-09, 08:58
Purple, Green and Red are my favourites. :)
Though I tend to wear mostly Black or Blue :confused

anneoctober
25-Apr-09, 10:40
I voted Blue & Purple - but Lilac and Pale Blue are my faves !! :lol:

ett23
25-Apr-09, 15:26
I love red but I also seem to wear a lot of black and white. When I wear red people tell me it suits me, so I like that and wear it whenever I can. I have a lovely pair of red high heels and some red flats, which i like to wear - and of course, a matching red handbag that I use all the time!!! :roll: :lol:

Anji
25-Apr-09, 16:19
I voted yellow. It's the cheery colour of sushine and Spring flowers like daffs and forsythia.