PDA

View Full Version : queen gives Naked Rambler holiday

Fran
01-Mar-06, 21:41
what a bare faced cheek........the naked rambler is at it again. He was to appear at Edinburgh court today in front of a female sheriff to be sentenced for being naked in court on an earlier occasion. However, he refused to put his clothes on so he was arrested and provided with cell accomodation at her majesty's pleasure.
He will appear in court again tomorrow, if clothed,ha ha, but will not be sentenced till june.ha ha

angela5
01-Mar-06, 21:43
what a bare faced cheek........the naked rambler is at it again. He was to appear at Edinburgh court today in front of a female sheriff to be sentenced for being naked in court on an earlier occasion. However, he refused to put his clothes on so he was arrested and provided with cell accomodation at her majesty's pleasure.
He will appear in court again tomorrow, if clothed,ha ha, but will not be sentenced till june.ha ha

I'm glad to hear he's alive and well fran, i was beginning to wonder if he was buried in your garden..[lol]

Fran
02-Mar-06, 03:08
no.......he was too big to fit in the hole in the garden!!!

captainbubba
02-Mar-06, 04:12
it's the 21st century and i don't know what all the fuss is about. if someone
is bored enough to walk JO'G to Landsend naked, well go for it. maybe he
likes the air in about his privates lol, you should try it fran, you may like it
also. if you do please let us know so we can have a wee giggle :D

badger
02-Mar-06, 11:38
it's the 21st century and i don't know what all the fuss is about. if someone
is bored enough to walk JO'G to Landsend naked, well go for it. maybe he
likes the air in about his privates lol, you should try it fran, you may like it
also. if you do please let us know so we can have a wee giggle :D

It's the people who are so bored they have to spend their time looking at something they apparently don't want to see and then complaining about it that I don't understand. How does it go? "That naked man is coming our way, quick get out the binoculars so we can get a good look. Oh how shocking. I'm so offended - call the police."

What is wrong with not wearing clothes? Presumably if God had intended us to be covered he would have made us furry or something. In fact, according to the legend in the Bible, Adam and Eve were in trouble just for using fig leaves.

This is a case for "wasting police time" IMHO. How much has all this cost us poor long-suffering taxpayers I wonder? Court costs, etc.

Thinks - if the climate was a lot warmer maybe this would be the solution to unhealthy eating and lack of exercise. If we could all see exactly what we looked like instead of being able to cover up, I guess we'd pay more attention. The thought of everyone being able to see me in my birthday suit would soon change my lifestyle :o - probably too late though.

katarina
02-Mar-06, 19:52
I do agree badger. It's not as if it's something we haven't all seen before. If there was less fuss, maybe he wouldn't be so determined to bare all in the middle of winter.
What's so wrong with the naked body anyway? Let him get on with it and go chase the real criminals.

landmarker
02-Mar-06, 20:48
Britian needs eccentrics. There are precious few of them.
I admire his resolve and his fortitude. Especially if he is self-financed.

The Enigma
03-Mar-06, 00:22
Its a good job him and his girlfriend made it up here before the snow came! :eek:

angela5
03-Mar-06, 00:25
Its a good job him and his girlfriend made it up here before the snow came! :eek:

[lol] hee..hee..maybe he would'nt be so keen to do it again..