PDA

View Full Version : Souled Out - Wick High School

jwh151
23-Apr-09, 19:39
I just saw a poster for this concert in wick high school, went onto their webiste - they sound pretty good - does anyone have any info -is admission free? Anyone going????

Alice in Blunderland
23-Apr-09, 19:48
I just saw a poster for this concert in wick high school, went onto their webiste - they sound pretty good - does anyone have any info -is admission free? Anyone going????

Hi there my daughter is going to this information I have is as follows:

This concert is to be a tribute to James Bamfield who died on 4th March in a tragic car crash, two weeks before his 19th birthday.

Saturday 25th April

7:30 9:30 doors open at 7 nothing about a fee :)

Venture
23-Apr-09, 21:23

There is an item on the org front page. Here is a link to it.

http://arts.caithness.org/article.php?id=601

Wickerwoman
24-Apr-09, 10:38
A friend of mine has heard them in Aberdeen and said they are really good - for all ages. Think it's great that they are coming all the way to Wick. Really looking forward to seeing them tomorrow night. :D

Wickerwoman
27-Apr-09, 23:06
Did anyone go to the Souled Out Christian event in Wick High School on Saturday night? There was a good crowd there and it was an excellent night. The band were amazing and the atmosphere brill. :)

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-09, 06:12
My kids went and had a good time. :)