PDA

View Full Version : Friday 1st of May, a day in history

Kenneth
22-Apr-09, 15:38
Because Acoustic duo Scollay and Kenny a.k.a The Phantom Cats will be playing in the Holborn, from 9pm til 12! I hope some of you can make it, and enjoy a night of semi-decent music and some amazing banter!

Its a whiley away yet but I thought I'd let you know seeing as its an important date in the calendar year and this will give you time to make space in your diaries! So in your planner, in big bold writing, "Must attend Holborn to witness history being made by two young troubadors, handsome troubadors at that"

P.S Its the weekend of the surf competition, probably be a rake of tidy surfer chicks there, so surely that swings it for you!!

Jude
22-Apr-09, 18:51
Its also the first time I'll be 23...now thats history being made!

Unfortunately I'll not make it team but rest assured I will be drunk somewhere that day!

Have a good one!

Chobbersjnr
22-Apr-09, 21:40
I'll be in the weigh inn.................

buddyrich
23-Apr-09, 02:15
I'll be in orkney. No sure where though.

guitarzan
23-Apr-09, 16:22
me too - but only for the saturday and sunday...

moncur
25-Apr-09, 10:41
I'll prob turn up at some point after ma office night out. all the best

Kenneth
30-Apr-09, 10:33
bumpity bump

BigKev
30-Apr-09, 12:38
May the first is indeed a historic day, for example tis the day that the wars of scottish independace ended, the first cricket match was played in america, its the day that the british colonies abolished slavery, the first cooked meals were introduced on an imperial airways london to paris route, the day the empire building is dedicated, indeed it is the mayday holiday, of which we dont get off.

many noteable things.

hmm, i cant think of anything else. . . .