PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Denture

smj
21-Apr-09, 19:54
Do you know of anyone who has used Doctor Denture in Inverness, would they recommend them or not? I'd like to use them but it's a lot of money to pay out without knowing how good their service is, help would be much appreciated. :roll:

Lingland
21-Apr-09, 20:14
I would also appriciate any info about this service

sadam
21-Apr-09, 22:58
why not ask the man in Wick he's good and local

smj
21-Apr-09, 23:47
What man in Wick?

joxville
22-Apr-09, 00:31

To be continued.........:roll:

Fran
22-Apr-09, 01:25
Is this for denture repairs.....if so there is someone in wick.

smj
22-Apr-09, 12:19
No it's for new dentures (hopefully ones that fit)!:mad:

katarina
22-Apr-09, 14:17
I've heard he's good. i would like more info also.

happy_83
22-Apr-09, 22:12

The man in Wick is a man called Allan and his dental lab is inside the Bridges Dental Clinic. His number is 01955 603335, he does denture repairs and you can go to him directly. Think he also does other stuff but best to give him a call, hope this helps :)

joxville
22-Apr-09, 22:32
The man in Wick is a man called Allan and his dental lab is inside the Bridges Dental Clinic. His number is 01955 603335, he does denture repairs and you can go to him directly. Think he also does other stuff but best to give him a call, hope this helps :)

Flamenco Dancer perhaps? [lol]

smj
22-Apr-09, 22:44
Thanks Happy, I'll ask him, but still interested in info on Dr Denture if anyone has been!

anneoctober
23-Apr-09, 11:05
Do you know of anyone who has used Doctor Denture in Inverness, would they recommend them or not? I'd like to use them but it's a lot of money to pay out without knowing how good their service is, help would be much appreciated. :roll:
www.doctordenture.com (http://www.doctordenture.com)

DocD
24-Jun-09, 00:08
Hello,
i just happened to be browsing the internet and noticed that Doctor Denture was being discussed. Well i am doctor denture.
We are a clinic dedicated to dentures, unlike your average dental practice,we can offer you a range of options. We can work from old photographs or from any details that you feel relevant. The techniques that are used now are far removed from the ones most people remember.
I spend as much time as is required for each patient and will only complete the case when i am completely satisfied that everthing is perfect.
My website is currently being rebuilt and many before and after pictures will be added soon . Come in for a free consultation and we will discuss your options.
Also we have added a spa service where patients can have wrinkle reducing injections .
Regards
The Doc