PDA

View Full Version : little balto.

balto
21-Apr-09, 16:15
I always have a look at the org when my mum(balto) is on, and i love the pets corner, i am only 11 but love animals so much, hope you dont mind me being here.

ShelleyCowie
21-Apr-09, 16:32
Heya Mini Balto (know ur name but wont say it)

How is benny doing? I tried to rename him as simba! lol!

balto
21-Apr-09, 16:42
benny s doing fine he is getting big lol i just thought i would have a look on the org how is brenon

ShelleyCowie
21-Apr-09, 16:44
benny s doing fine he is getting big lol i just thought i would have a look on the org how is brenon

Brenon is still very tiny! But he has a huge personality! He has been chasing the cursor on my PC Screen for 15 minutes now. Not making it easy to type! :lol:

balto
21-Apr-09, 16:49
lol he is silly benny is just chaseing my feet lol and the cables kittens are always silly lol

Liz
21-Apr-09, 17:17
I always have a look at the org when my mum(balto) is on, and i love the pets corner, i am only 11 but love animals so much, hope you dont mind me being here.

I am sure I speak for the others when I say of course we don't mind.

You are an animal lover and that is great.:D

teenybash
21-Apr-09, 17:49

Hi Toty Balto, How lovely of you to come and visit Pets Corner, I hope you enjoy all the lovely pictures....I know I do.
I hope you come here lots and share your animal stories and maybe tell us what some of your friends pets get up to.
Who could mind you being here? You are lovely and very, very welcome.

poppett
21-Apr-09, 18:08
Welcome from me too, mini Balto. You will have to get your mum to get an avatar especially for you.

S&LHEN
21-Apr-09, 19:01
Welcome Mini great having you on here with us, xxxx

balto
22-Apr-09, 17:09
thank you everyone the org is fun i love pets corner and i feel welcome now you have all said all that kind stuff i like being little balto:D

Margaret M.
22-Apr-09, 17:25
Hi Little Balto, I'm glad you took the time to let us know that you are here and I'm really glad that you love animals.

The post with all the pets pictures is one of my favourite threads.

Do you have a favourite pet?

balto
23-Apr-09, 08:09
yes i have 4 favouites they are cats dogs horses and hamsters i will show some pictures when i find out what to do lol:lol: