PDA

View Full Version : Cat doing as it pleases!

Dadie
21-Apr-09, 13:33
Last night Frodo had me worried.
He went out at 9pm as usual but when he was called in at 10pm he didnt show up.
Rattled his food bowl and shouted on him.
Got ready for bed then repeated the process....no luck..
Got up at 3 am to have another painkiller (have toothache)
Repeated the calling and rattling foodbowl..no luck..
He finally sauntered home at 7am demanding food and hasnt moved from his bed since.
Doesnt care that I was worried about him being out all night:D

changilass
21-Apr-09, 13:57
He he Dadie, cats can be dirty stop outs at times. You wouldn't get a dog behaving in that manner, they know when they are better off lol.

honey
21-Apr-09, 13:59
sounds like your cat has a batter social life than i do! :lol:

Dadie
21-Apr-09, 14:46
I know... he wouldnt say where he was either....
Not even remotely interested in going out today as its non stop rain!
He has only moved from his bed to the kitchen to demand food and then back to bed!

Poppy dog has hardly moved from my bed today...she only came through to hoover up round the high chair!

The fish are the most sociable today:lol:

Vistravi
21-Apr-09, 15:51
My cats have been snoozing all day too after making it impossible for me to get any sleep last night with their mad running about in the living room. Think i used a full spray bottle on them last night to get them to behave and settle down in their beds. [evil]

Can't let them out yet either as they both need the follow ups of their lukeamia jag. Won't let them out untill i know they're fully covered and won't come home one day with a disease that'll kill them.

They're wee terrors at times but it would break my heart to lose one of them.

ShelleyCowie
21-Apr-09, 16:31
Fintan always goes out all night. When i go to bed he knows the drill. I shout "Fintan Bed time" and he goes to the front door and waits for me to open it. Then he gets back in when i get up!

If i let him stay in all night i would wake up with him on my face sleeping! Lol!

Brenon sleeps in the lobby (only place he cant get stuck somewhere). And he settles down fine but as soon as he hears me up the meowing begins. Cats eh!

Right now brenon is standing paws up on my comp screen! :roll:

Vistravi
21-Apr-09, 17:01
Thats cos he wants to know what you're looking at shelley;)

Taj likes to walk over my laptop keyboard when i'm on msn and only when i'm on msn. i think he wants to talk to my friends too[lol]

My two like to play fight alot. They're both cats that like their space and sometimes gets annoyed at the other for evading.

I caught them having a tender moment yesterday. Taj was licking caramel clean and i got long enough to take a picture of them before caramel batted him away:lol: she was embarressed bout me seeing her enjoy it.