PDA

View Full Version : diet ideas

mrs and mr brown
21-Apr-09, 10:00
hello everyone, now........ im on i diet well trying anyway, have have been on one now for 4 days and this is the longest ive been on one with out cheating lol and giving up, i am not following any celeb diet or taking diet pills but i am cutting out fatty foods and carbs yummy cakes crisps ect and doing alot more exercise,

now with the summer comming:confused i hope, i am wanting to lose a few pounds lol,
so is anyone else on here on a diet, and if so hows it going and what are u doing to shread the dreaded weight???

thanks for reading xxxxxx

Venture
21-Apr-09, 10:10
hello everyone, now........ im on i diet well trying anyway, have have been on one now for 4 days and this is the longest ive been on one with out cheating lol and giving up, i am not following any celeb diet or taking diet pills but i am cutting out fatty foods and carbs yummy cakes crisps ect and doing alot more exercise,

now with the summer comming:confused i hope, i am wanting to lose a few pounds lol,
so is anyone else on here on a diet, and if so hows it going and what are u doing to shread the dreaded weight???

thanks for reading xxxxxx

Here's a good tip for you to help you along.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1171971/How-blueberries-help-battle-bulge.html

honey
21-Apr-09, 10:20
im not on a diet as such, but im trying to eat healthier. I will get fatter as the months go along though, but thats a good thing for a pregnant lady!!!:lol:

the main thing i have cut out is alcohol (obviously) and caffeine, although i treated myself to a startbucks coffee today to celebrate the 12th week milestone!!!

i just need to stop this craving for beef crisps now! :lol:

Good luck with the diet though!!!!

S&LHEN
21-Apr-09, 10:28
Get on a wii fit and it will tone your bum and stomach and it also makes you feel good and encourages you.
When you lose any weight it tell you and you can set targets etc - Its fantastic:)

honey
21-Apr-09, 10:40
Get on a wii fit and it will tone your bum and stomach and it also makes you feel good and encourages you.
When you lose any weight it tell you and you can set targets etc - Its fantastic:)

Good idea!! its loads of fun too!!!

emszxr
21-Apr-09, 10:41
is a wii fit that good. after 3 kids the belly is a bit on the wobbly side to say the least. i am on diet as had baby 3 months ago, and in pregnancy i eat what i want, the only time i can :lol:
i also started diet 4 days ago. had wee bit choc the day.
i am having a fruit smoothie made with apple juice and small bowl of porridge in morn. lunch is a salad with chicken, ham or cheese. and dinner is the what everone else is having minus the carbs. i am also doing walking, i walked 6 miles on saturday and 4 miles yesterday, was going to do 6 today but stuck as home with sick child, causs for the choc incident earlier. and fruit inbetween meals or a low fat yogurt.
this is the way i lost the weight after my 2nd child. but i have to not go too mental as need to keep my milk up to feed my baby.

good luck everyone with their diets. may be we could have a diet section the org see how everyone is getting on.

S&LHEN
21-Apr-09, 10:44
Ye except when my other half goes on and his wii fit age is lower than mine [disgust]ha ha
Its amazing I cant believe how flexible ive become since going on it and the muscles on my legs are bulging:lol:

Good idea!! its loads of fun too!!!

S&LHEN
21-Apr-09, 10:48
Snap I had my 3rd a year ago took me a wee bit longer to get the weight off but im getting there but it is slow. My milk ran out quite soon as I was always running around and not eating sensibly glad you ve got the right idea :)

is a wii fit that good. after 3 kids the belly is a bit on the wobbly side to say the least. i am on diet as had baby 3 months ago, and in pregnancy i eat what i want, the only time i can :lol:
i also started diet 4 days ago. had wee bit choc the day.
i am having a fruit smoothie made with apple juice and small bowl of porridge in morn. lunch is a salad with chicken, ham or cheese. and dinner is the what everone else is having minus the carbs. i am also doing walking, i walked 6 miles on saturday and 4 miles yesterday, was going to do 6 today but stuck as home with sick child, causs for the choc incident earlier. and fruit inbetween meals or a low fat yogurt.
this is the way i lost the weight after my 2nd child. but i have to not go too mental as need to keep my milk up to feed my baby.

good luck everyone with their diets. may be we could have a diet section the org see how everyone is getting on.

mrs and mr brown
21-Apr-09, 10:56
thanks everyone for the ideas ect, im not doing to bad i dont think i am having weetabix for brekie and a salad for lunch and the 2 oat cakes and sm amount of cheese with it also im having lods of fruit during the day think more than my 5 aday he he, , also i am walking a real load to school then im walking to my work and home again the when wee one is in bed going for a hour and a half power walk with the dog, so hopefully start to lose the weight soon:confused, heres hoping

mrs and mr brown
21-Apr-09, 10:57
doesnt seem like i eat a lot but i must point out that i cant eat most foods as they dont agree with me such has bread, pasta,ect,

honey
21-Apr-09, 11:18
doesnt seem like i eat a lot but i must point out that i cant eat most foods as they dont agree with me such has bread, pasta,ect,

it sounds like loads to me!! youll be shedding weight in no time, good on you!!! :D

mrs and mr brown
21-Apr-09, 11:19
thank you very much honey!! ooh i hope so!!! lol.

honey
21-Apr-09, 11:22
sounds like your determined to me, and thats half of any battle! keep us updated!!

emszxr
21-Apr-09, 12:01
as long as you keep up exercise i find that helps. i walked 6 miles most days when trying to lose the weight after no 2. pushing her in buggy too. i then did a bit of running as well which i never done before but did enjoy it. then fell pregnant with no3. in fact i was same weight when i fell pregnant with 2 and 3. the now i walk and push no2 in buggy and carry no3 in sling, but he getting too heavy, so may have to do my walking at night once they all in bed. if i can get wee man in bed early as he likes me to be at his becking call at night, but i could just take him in buggy with me at night.

Hibeechick
21-Apr-09, 12:08
The idiot proof diet. Its a book that you read as you are going. Theres also an online support forum. www.pig2twig.co.uk Cant tell you how much it works! Plus you dont starve yourself!

mrs and mr brown
21-Apr-09, 13:23
The idiot proof diet. Its a book that you read as you are going. Theres also an online support forum. www.pig2twig.co.uk (http://www.pig2twig.co.uk) Cant tell you how much it works! Plus you dont starve yourself!

thanks for everyones replys, really is all helpfull!!;)

thanks for the link hibbechick i read all about it seems like good stuff!!
oh dont worry about starving myself been on those kinda diet when your only eat certain things oh what a nightmare,:(

im to grumpy to go without food he he, :lol: