PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Saveman
28-Feb-06, 23:43
Anyone who is familiar with Radio 4 or even enjoys watching TV panel shows will be saddened by this news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4759968.stm

She really was a very funny person.

angela5
28-Feb-06, 23:45
Sad to hear that, such a young age..:(

Alice in Blunderland
28-Feb-06, 23:58
What a shock to read of her death.She was very funny in Have I got news for you thats where I remember her from.

connieb19
01-Mar-06, 00:00
What a shock to read of her death.She was very funny in Have I got news for you thats where I remember her from.That's where I remember her from too...it's really sad!!

krieve
01-Mar-06, 00:00
That is a shock and so young it is sad

Oddquine
01-Mar-06, 00:29
I listen to Radio Four all day, and she was regularly on many programmes. She will be sorely missed.............such a shock to hear of her death. :cry:

A very clever and witty person....and there aren't that many of them on the radio just now. :cry:

wickerinca
01-Mar-06, 20:35
So sad......she had a wicked sense of humour.

landmarker
01-Mar-06, 20:47
She will be sadly missed. I love Radio 4 too., though dont claim to listen 'all day' what is the reception like up there Oddquine? Is there a digital signal? FM? or do you listen on long wave?

Oddquine
01-Mar-06, 23:51
I listen on FM..........haven't graduated to digital yet. Turn it on when I get up........and turn it off when I go to bed.

ice box
02-Mar-06, 00:26
that is sad in someone so young.

badger
02-Mar-06, 11:40
This is a great loss and so brave of her to carry on without letting people know how ill she was. She was one of the funniest people on radio.