PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

Jinty
10-Oct-03, 06:17
:( our cat has been missing since Wednesday morning. He is small (~1year) tabby and white. He is very, very timid. He is wearing a red collar and has a tag with his name and address, etc. We live in Malcolm Street but the bad weather we have been having lately may have caused him to wander further. Could you all please check your sheds and outbuildings incase he has taken shelter and cant get back out. I would be grateful if anyone could let me know if they think they may have seen him.

Cheers

Liz
10-Oct-03, 19:09
I'm sorry about your cat. It's really worrying.

It would be worth calling the local Cats Protection on 07050073378 in case someone finds him. I know he has a collar but it could have come off. Also check with the Vets.

Cats Protection also has a website but I can't remember the address. There is a link on caithness.org under the Community Index. You can e-mail them with details of your cat.

Hope he comes back soon!

Jinty
10-Oct-03, 19:24
Thanks Liz,

Yes I have contacted Cats Protection - they were very helpful - someone is coming to pick up a photo tomorrow and they are going to have posters made.

We have also contacted the vet and Balmore Rescue Centre and left our details. They knew nothing but would be in contact if they did.

Heres hoping he is making his way home!

Jinty
11-Oct-03, 16:54
:D Panic over - Tailler has been found safe and well

Liz
11-Oct-03, 17:58
That's brilliant news!!! :D

You must be so relieved!