PDA

View Full Version : kuk sool or karate

pink
20-Apr-09, 17:57
does any one know where a class is my 8 year old daughter really wants to go !!

Sage
20-Apr-09, 20:05
Hiya

If you are in Thurso Kuk Sool is at Miller Academy Gym, on a Wednesday I think.

If no one else can help (although I'm sure somebody knows the answer!) pm me and I'll find out for you :D

mrsinkstack
20-Apr-09, 20:06
Mon, Wed & Frid from six in Miller Academy, Thurso or Katrina has just started new classes in the new Mey hall on a Thursday night at six or a saturday morning from ten ;) Kuk Sol BTW ! Bairns love it ;)

igglepiggle
20-Apr-09, 21:34
my son goes to Kuk Sol and just loves it!! i would highly reccommend it!! good for self confidence!!

mums angels
20-Apr-09, 23:19
can also recommend kuk sool both my older ones go and love it :)

_Ju_
21-Apr-09, 12:49
Teusday and thursday evenings in the asssembly rooms in Wick for kuksool
Saturday around 1200 for Karate assembly rooms, Wick

pink
21-Apr-09, 13:13
Thank you folks I am in thurso an my daughter goes to miller so will the school be able to put me in touch with who to contact for kuk sol ? Or do i just turn up ??

munchkin
21-Apr-09, 15:07
would any one be able to give me the phone number of were i could contact katrina about my son starting the one at meys new hall i would be greatfull cheers :D

the poacher
21-Apr-09, 15:07
Teusday and thursday evenings in the asssembly rooms in Wick for kuksool
Saturday around 1200 for Karate assembly rooms, Wick

11 am at asembly rooms on saturdays for new commers 12 pm for regulars
also 7 pm on mondays and 7 pm on wednesdays.
me daughter just graded for her brown belt in karati on saturday and passed with flying colours she loves it to bits and has gave her all the confidince in the world
hope this helps you a bit.

munchkin
21-Apr-09, 15:16
thanks for the info, but it was really the one at mey on thursday night. thanks any way or if you know of were to get intouch with katrina.:D