PDA

View Full Version : amandas florists

Thumper
20-Apr-09, 15:34
Just wanted to say wow!Not only are their bouquets gorgeous they last for ages!I had one delivered to me over two weeks ago and it still looks like it has only just been delivered!Would def go there for any flowers in future!Well done Amandas!x

anneoctober
21-Apr-09, 12:41
Just wanted to say wow!Not only are their bouquets gorgeous they last for ages!I had one delivered to me over two weeks ago and it still looks like it has only just been delivered!Would def go there for any flowers in future!Well done Amandas!x
I think you should send me some Thumps, just so that I can check out your recom...........[lol]

Anji
21-Apr-09, 13:36
I'll bear that in mind, Thumper. Any flowers that still look fresh after a fortnight must be worth having.

Thumper
21-Apr-09, 15:08
I think you should send me some Thumps, just so that I can check out your recom...........[lol]

Its diamonds you deserve Anne-for putting up wi me ;) x

Thumper
21-Apr-09, 15:09
I'll bear that in mind, Thumper. Any flowers that still look fresh after a fortnight must be worth having.

Most definately Anji they are far better than any other flowers I have ever had-and I used to get quite a lot-in my former rich life :roll::lol: Cant recommend her highly enough! x

John Baikie
23-Apr-09, 21:32
Totally agree. Amanda did a wreath for me recently and it was fantastic.
She's done some pretty awesome and very different wedding flowers as well.
;)

ashaw1
24-Apr-09, 22:20
I always advise my customers to go to Amanda! The quality of her flowers is superb and if you are looking for something modern or slightly unusual her shop is the place to go!

airdlass
25-Apr-09, 07:50
I recently ordered flowers online from Amanda's. Made the order in the evening and they were delivered the next day. The flowers were beautiful:D

Mother Bear
25-Apr-09, 21:28
Yes, excellent! I ordered a table decoration recently for a friends surprise 60th birthday. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted for ages.