PDA

View Full Version : A quick hello

Matthew
20-Apr-09, 14:20
I couldn't see a forum for giving introductions or saying hello to everyone. So I think this is the right place to go... Sorry if I'm wrong :X

Hi everyone.

My name is Matthew and I am 18 years old. I go on the org quite a lot but just havn't registered until now lol. I currently work in Tesco in Thurso on the Customer Service Desk/Cigarette Kiosk a few days a week just as a part time job. I also make websites on the side and enjoy helping people out with their computer problems and issues.

I have lived in London for most of my life but moved up here with my mother in 2007. Lived in Lyth for a short while and then moved to Thurso which is where I am now.

Errrm, heres a pic of me. Quite an old one. I think its about a year old lol.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v932/133/39/661015622/n661015622_4858271_5938.jpg

Bye for now!

Shabbychic
20-Apr-09, 14:26
Hi Matthew, welcome to the org. I'm sure you will fit in just fine here, and good luck with your auction website venture.:)

Invisible
20-Apr-09, 16:53
Hello Im Invisibile.

Hope you enjoy it here

WickLad08
20-Apr-09, 16:58
What a nice genuine message

the poacher
20-Apr-09, 17:00
welcome to the org matthew have fun posting.

Fluff
20-Apr-09, 17:04
Hey Matthew, you will settle in here quickly don't worry.

Always nice to have new faces

poppett
20-Apr-09, 17:13
Welcome to the org Matthew. You served me with my lottery tickets last week, but sadly no winners. You are in a prime position to meet many orgers when you are in the kiosk. "Org watch" or "Spot the orger" for quieter moments perhaps??

Happy posting.

im behind you
20-Apr-09, 17:19
What a nice genuine message
yes it is a nice genuine message to a nice lad

Gene Hunt
20-Apr-09, 17:24
Welcome Matthew.

Have fun, its a good crowd on here.

Tighsonas4
20-Apr-09, 17:50
welcome kid and happy hunting. hope you enjoy tony

Venture
20-Apr-09, 17:55
Welcome Matthew, great introduction by the way. You'll soon fit in here, no problem, so get posting.;)

S&LHEN
20-Apr-09, 17:59
Hiya Matthew welcome to the mad house :lol:

Sporran
20-Apr-09, 18:10
Welcome to Orgland, Matthew! You look and sound like a nice lad. :)

I don't live in Thurso anymore, but it's where I grew up, and I have lots of fond memories of the place.

Happy posting! :D

balto
20-Apr-09, 18:12
hello and welcome to the mad hoose, sure you will fit in nicely happy posting.

balto
20-Apr-09, 18:14
Hiya Matthew welcome to the mad house :lol:
oops great minds think alike lol.[lol]

NLP
20-Apr-09, 19:07
Hi Matthew welcome to the org, have fun.

Kodiak
20-Apr-09, 19:14
Hi there and welcome to the ORG, have fun posting and I hope you have a Happy and long stay.

TRUCKER
20-Apr-09, 20:51
Hello and welcome to e org matthew have fun posting.

telfordstar
20-Apr-09, 21:35
Hi Matthew welcolme to the org and happy posting. Beware of some members they like fresh blood.:lol::lol:

Matthew
20-Apr-09, 23:23
Thanks for all the replies! You are all so friendly! :P

teenybash
20-Apr-09, 23:28
Mathew you are most welcome.......join in and have some org fun.look forward to your posts.:D

Fran
21-Apr-09, 01:30
Welcome Mathew. What part of London were you from?

George Brims
21-Apr-09, 02:03
Well done Matthew for being one of the few people with the nerve to use his real name on here. Of course if I insult somebody it's a long way to go to smack me in the gob (I'm in California). I find it keeps me a bit in check to know people know who I am. Only a bit mind you...

horseman
21-Apr-09, 04:32
H Matthew,nice to see you,does'this mean I may have access to one with wise words ref.pc probs? It would make a change for me .;)

Matthew
21-Apr-09, 05:25
Sure, just PM me with the issue if you want. :P

hotrod4
21-Apr-09, 06:26
Well done Matthew for being one of the few people with the nerve to use his real name on here. Of course if I insult somebody it's a long way to go to smack me in the gob (I'm in California). I find it keeps me a bit in check to know people know who I am. Only a bit mind you...
Hotrod4 is my real name, In cyberspace I have been called many different names(normally muttered under the breath on the org!!!) which normally end up as asteriks!!![lol]

Welcome Matthew,you have been an inspiration so far.

Thumper
21-Apr-09, 08:02
Hiya Matthew and welcome to the org,I am sure you will fit in well! x

mrs and mr brown
21-Apr-09, 10:06
hello, welcome to the org, im sure you will fit in just fine on here look forward to reading ur posts, x

anneoctober
21-Apr-09, 11:51
Silly me, missed your intro to e Org - managed to find e auction site thread tho !!:lol: A hundred thousand welcomes to e planet Org Matthew. May your posts be many ;)
Anne xx