PDA

View Full Version : Hello again...

grumpy1
19-Apr-09, 20:47
Just been told i gotta get my bum in gear and start posting apparantly im quite a lot of posts away from being a 1korger.. but i rarely get involved in the disputes because to be honest some of u scare me...its easy to be brave when yr not face to face with someone.. so i have it on quite good authority that most of u are not as bad as i think..so here i am saying hello and hopefully about to get more involved......:confused

balto
19-Apr-09, 20:50
Just been told i gotta get my bum in gear and start posting apparantly im quite a lot of posts away from being a 1korger.. but i rarely get involved in the disputes because to be honest some of u scare me...its easy to be brave when yr not face to face with someone.. so i have it on quite good authority that most of u are not as bad as i think..so here i am saying hello and hopefully about to get more involved......:confused
aboot time grumpy1, most of us are fine but the odd one can be a bit hard to handle lol, anyway get stuck in and you will catch up with the rest of us eventually.[lol][lol]

grumpy1
19-Apr-09, 20:52
hahaha see balto i do listen to ya..[lol]

balto
19-Apr-09, 20:53
hahaha see balto i do listen to ya..[lol]
glad someone does lol.

Vistravi
19-Apr-09, 21:01
Grumpy1 time to get your hands dirty lol

grumpy1
19-Apr-09, 21:04
Grumpy1 time to get your hands dirty lol
aye thats what balto told me.. she shamed me into coming back when she told me how many posts shes had lol

ShelleyCowie
19-Apr-09, 21:13
glad someone does lol.

I listen to u! :eek: Im comin doon e toon til meet u early tomorrow! Not many people can get me to do that! ;)

balto
19-Apr-09, 22:46
I listen to u! :eek: Im comin doon e toon til meet u early tomorrow! Not many people can get me to do that! ;)
early shelley its 9.30 woman lol. oh what fun you will have we have the police and ambulance coming tomorrow.

Fluff
19-Apr-09, 23:59
Balto, is the police and ambulance there encase you and Shelly come to blows??

Vistravi
20-Apr-09, 14:40
As far as you're posts is concerned it's quality over quatinty;)

We're not all chatter boxes like shelley and balto lol[lol]

balto
20-Apr-09, 15:27
Balto, is the police and ambulance there encase you and Shelly come to blows??aye lol, was tempted to throw her in the back of the van, but she had the bairn in her arms.lol.

you know what they say vistravi, its good to talk.[lol]

ShelleyCowie
20-Apr-09, 15:59
early shelley its 9.30 woman lol. oh what fun you will have we have the police and ambulance coming tomorrow.

Em that was early enough for me thanks! Im no a great morning person! But i did have fun hearing the "nee-naws" on the police van! hehe! Awsome morning!

Ahem....Me....Balto....Chatter box! I think u are mistaken! We are both rather shy i will have you know lol

Vistravi
20-Apr-09, 17:01
Ahem....Me....Balto....Chatter box! I think u are mistaken! We are both rather shy i will have you know lol

LOL
mmm ur number of posts contridcates you;)

balto
20-Apr-09, 18:09
LOL
mmm ur number of posts contridcates you;)
lol, what can i say, but we are a friendly chatty duo lol eh shelley.[lol][lol]

Mr P Cannop
20-Apr-09, 18:44
he he this is soo funny

ShelleyCowie
20-Apr-09, 18:58
lol, what can i say, but we are a friendly chatty duo lol eh shelley.[lol][lol]

U missed a word ma dear.... "we are a friendly chatty mad duo!

[lol]

balto
20-Apr-09, 21:34
U missed a word ma dear.... "we are a friendly chatty mad duo!

[lol]
speak 4 urself lol, me im very sane, who wanted a shot of the nee naw today, wasnt me lol, pc shelley.[lol]