PDA

View Full Version : mother-in-law

greeneyes
28-Feb-06, 20:06
How does everyone get on with their mum-in-law??.mine is ok in small doses although she can be found sitting by her cauldron stirrring it.Only see her when its a full moon and she's flying on the old broomstick!!!.

emszxr
28-Feb-06, 20:12
dont even start me on mine, i will be here all night telling you horror stories. she is horrible. and luckily she lives far enough away

landmarker
28-Feb-06, 20:14
She 82 and a good soul. Goes on a bit about not very much but all in all we've only fallen out once since 1970. That was resolved within days.

obiron
28-Feb-06, 20:45
get on really good with her. we dont see her much cos she lives 400 odd miles away.

wickerinca
28-Feb-06, 21:04
No comment

teuchter
28-Feb-06, 21:20
I get on with her great now that i've sound proofed the cupboard i keep her in.

krieve
28-Feb-06, 21:40
I get on with her great now that i've sound proofed the cupboard i keep her in.
lol first the wife now the mother in law brilliant

mike.mckenzie
28-Feb-06, 21:51
My ex's mother poisoned me on xmas day a few years back. Got a bad bout of food poisoning from the xmas dinner and noone else did! Funny that. Ooooh we hated each other!!! Still do. She smells of cabbages, fags and mince mixed together and looks like Anne Robinson after a terrible face mistake that aged her.

BRIE
28-Feb-06, 21:58
My mother in law was fantastic even when i split up with my husband she never took sides & always treated me like a daughter sadly she died last month & i will miss her alot.

weeboyagee
28-Feb-06, 22:05
.......don't have one...... are they handy things to have? Can you buy one in the shops? What do they look and sound like? I've heard of guys having one right enough........ :D

connieb19
28-Feb-06, 22:17
Two neighbours were having a chat when one said`I took my dog to the vet today because it bit the mother-in-law,'
The other asked` Did you have it put to sleep?'
`No, of course not, said the first, `I had it's teeth sharpened'. :evil

Saveman
28-Feb-06, 22:19
How does everyone get on with their mum-in-law??.mine is ok in small doses although she can be found sitting by her cauldron stirrring it.Only see her when its a full moon and she's flying on the old broomstick!!!.

She's ace and she's our next door neighbour and she's reading this.

squidge
01-Mar-06, 11:11
My mother in law died in 1992. i loved her and i still miss her even though i would have been her "ex dughter in law" by now. She was a remarkable woman and she was a good person with a huge cpacity for love. I think myelf lucky to have known her