PDA

View Full Version : Is Percy off in his Toboggan

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 00:48
Mmm has Percy gone off in his Toboggan? I havent seen him on lately :confused or maybe hes on holidays. :D

Just checking hes okay. Or maybe some folks will think Im being nosey. :lol:

joxville
19-Apr-09, 01:00
1) I don't think so. 2) Nor me. 3) Could be. 4) I'm sure he is. 5) I do. [lol]

butterfly
19-Apr-09, 01:06
Mmm has Percy gone off in his Toboggan? I havent seen him on lately :confused or maybe hes on holidays. :D

Just checking hes okay. Or maybe some folks will think Im being nosey. :lol:

Maybe he's taking a holiday from the org lol!

joxville
19-Apr-09, 01:10
*Actually, I think he's in hospital for an op. Knee trouble if I recall correctly.

*Let the rumours begin.[lol]

Bazeye
19-Apr-09, 02:36
Dont know him, apart from on here. But Im sure Id get on with him if I ever met him. Apart from the fact hes a City fan.:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 09:17
*Actually, I think he's in hospital for an op. Knee trouble if I recall correctly.

*Let the rumours begin.[lol]

I did hear that your posts had made him fall to his knees with laughter. :lol:

He may have done some damage you best get the flowers at the ready jox.

mmmmm rumours we could have Percy on a world tour by the time this thread is finished. I missed him lately. Kinda look forward to his posts. :cool:

joxville
19-Apr-09, 10:13
I did hear that your posts had made him fall to his knees with laughter.

He may have done some damage you best get the flowers at the ready jox.

mmmmm rumours we could have Percy on a world tour by the time this thread is finished. I missed him lately. Kinda look forward to his posts.

Well then Miss Blunderland, as the org's good Doctor will confirm, laughter is the best medicine so I'm glad to be of help, whereas you only dispense substandard medicine. ;)[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 11:17
Well then Miss Blunderland, as the org's good Doctor will confirm, laughter is the best medicine so I'm glad to be of help, whereas you only dispense substandard medicine.

Ahem its Mrs Blunderland Ill have you know. ;)

True laughter is the best medicine woops thats thrown the statins thread clean out the window now.
You do step up to the mark rather well on the laughter side of things keep up the good work.
Substandard medicine mwa nah ,never, top quality stuff I deal in. :cool:

As for that org Doctor anyone seen him lately :roll:

As for who the heck is Alice ............Jox how could you forget

Alice even better poster than jox !!

Gene Hunt
19-Apr-09, 12:28
He is in my basement in the old well and if he rubs the lotion on his skin then he wont get the hose again. He is quite a stubborn one isn't he ??

Don't worry, he is fine and I am not making him into a suit or anything like that.

Honest .. [evil]

balto
19-Apr-09, 14:47
where ever percy is, i wish him well.

ShelleyCowie
19-Apr-09, 16:59
I was wondering about Mr Toboggan yesterday actually. Have not seen him posting in the film section for a wee while.

scorrie
19-Apr-09, 20:40
Mmm has Percy gone off in his Toboggan?

I don't think so.

However, if the question is simply whether he has "Gone off his Toboggan", the answer is a resounding YES, and some time ago too!! ;)

percy toboggan
19-Apr-09, 21:09
thanks for the interest Alice and all.

I am currently lying atop an 'ospital bed 6 days after a hip replacement. I now have a straighter left leg. It has been the hardest thing I have endured but not as bad I bet as conventional childbirth.

Will soon be back home with some grisly detail to share.

regards . .. perce.:):roll:

golach
19-Apr-09, 21:11
Welcome back Percy

changilass
19-Apr-09, 21:18
Good to hear everything went ok Percy

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Apr-09, 21:27

I am currently lying atop an 'ospital bed 6 days after a hip replacement. I now have a straighter left leg. It has been the hardest thing I have endured but not as bad I bet as conventional childbirth.

Thats the org forum.Watch the hip though ye old Trucker.LOL LOL.

unicorn
19-Apr-09, 21:28
Wishing you a speedy recovery Perce :D

joxville
19-Apr-09, 23:12
Hope you're up and at 'em soon percy.

poppett
19-Apr-09, 23:30
Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr T. Will the video of the op be on utube? My late brother in law flatly refused to have the op unless it was videoed for his future viewing pleasure.................... and they did.

Sporran
20-Apr-09, 00:32
Get well soon, Percy, and let's hope it's not long before you can do the hippy hippy shake again! :D

joxville
20-Apr-09, 00:35
Get well soon, Percy, and let's hope it's not long before you can do the hippy hippy shake again! :D
Just don't ask him to do the hokey-cokey...he can only put one hip in. [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
20-Apr-09, 07:06
Just don't ask him to do the hokey-cokey...he can only put one hip in. [lol]

Oh Jox you are awful. :lol:

Get well soon Percy glad to here that you are on the mend and will soon be back with us all. :)

crayola
20-Apr-09, 12:45

Best wishes for a rapid recovery percy.

Anne x
20-Apr-09, 13:49
All the Best Percy for a Speedy recovery

Blondie
20-Apr-09, 19:05
Percy missed the GAY thread. He would have been fantastic on there :lol:

Can you imagine? :eek:

Venture
20-Apr-09, 19:25
We've missed your input Percy. Shake the other leg and get back soon. Hope you have a speedy recovery.;)

Elenna
20-Apr-09, 20:26
Best wishes that you're back on your feet, and back on the Org, very soon, Percy. :)

hotrod4
20-Apr-09, 20:41
Percy will be kicking himslef(pardon the pun) that he has missed all the fireworks.
Maybe we should start a few threads just for him on his favourite topics, so at least when he comes back he'll have loads to get his teeth into(probably send his blood pressure through the roof though!!)
[lol]

Rheghead
20-Apr-09, 20:51
Hey Percy, pelvic girdle your loins for a big return to the Org, we are waiting.

Get well soon!

Margaret M.
21-Apr-09, 00:26
I'm glad your surgery is over, Percy. I hope your recovery is swift and the result is excellent.

Fran
21-Apr-09, 00:37
[quote=Alice in Blunderland;535733]Ahem its Mrs Blunderland Ill have you know. ;)

As for that org Doctor anyone seen him lately :roll:

Yes, me, i was chatting to him this afternoon, he was talking a lot!!

George Brims
21-Apr-09, 02:06
I was going to post that Percy has been off his toboggan for a while, but then I saw from the other comments I had misread the wording of the title of the thread.

Alice in Blunderland
21-Apr-09, 06:47
Percy missed the GAY thread. He would have been fantastic on there :lol:

Can you imagine? :eek:

Oh I can :D

percy toboggan
21-Apr-09, 10:35
I am 'enjoying' an extended stay here as haemoglobin output needs a boost. It's a case of pin-cushion perce as my veins are in retreat. I am heartened by those 'miss you' comments but the detractors should note:
the Vitriol injections are slow release ;)

Hoping to be home later, after 8 days. The aching is intense but progress is being made. I miss home and its many comforts.

This mini-keyboard is too fiddly for long posts on gaydommy but you probably know my live and let live attitude will shine through eventually.I look forward to locking horns with the narrow minded gang soon.

For now though , someone else is after my blood.:lol:

poppett
21-Apr-09, 12:47
The Zulu warriers are after your blood then Percy.

Wishing you well.

Miss Mack
23-Apr-09, 16:59
:)get well soon percy x:)

percy toboggan
24-Apr-09, 20:08
Back home now (tuesday) and getting about on crutches. Subject to royal treatment from Mrs.T too. TLC is her forte.

'Diary of a Hip Replacement' is well underway and will be offered to the Lancet. Should they go off the boil I'll post a link to it here for the terminally interested and the knockers alike.
Chin chin.
Si'thee ( no ale or wine for nearly a fortneet!)

Nibbler
24-Apr-09, 20:11
Glad to hear you are back at home Percy!!

Also good to hear you are getting plenty of TLC - always helps the mending process.

Keep up the good work and no hop, skip and jumping wi at crutches, just yet - took me at least a month till master it :lol:.

golach
24-Apr-09, 20:13
Glad to hear your home in the tender care of Mrs Percy, you take care, and get well soon.

northener
24-Apr-09, 22:01
I see Percy's been out and about with his nursies:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-09, 22:06
I see Percy's been out and about with his nursies:

:lol::lol:
Here Percy watch out for that nurse behind yir wheelchair she looks a bit jealous of Mrs T's TLC.....LOL LOL