PDA

View Full Version : Missing cat Toll Booth Lane -Wick

dousslesh
18-Apr-09, 22:33
Cats Protection League have had a report of a missing cat in the Toll Booth Lane area of Wick. Smirnoff has been missing for 3 days. She is 15 years old and grey with champagne colours markings and is micro chipped. Smirnoff and her family only moved to Wick five weeks ago and she managed to slip out of the house unnoticed.
Smirnoff is very timid and will probably hide in dark quiet places. She is likely to run away if approached by someone she does not know.
Please check garages,outbuildings etc in the area, her family are very worried about her and her feline companion really misses her. A small reward of £50 is being offered by the family for any information leading to Smirnoff's safe return.
Please telephone CPL on 0845 371 4217 with any information concerning Smirnoff She is lost and vulnerable - please help to find her .

unicorn
18-Apr-09, 22:40
I really hope they find her, the family must be beside themselves with worry.
I would be gutted if my old cat went missing. :~(

Aaldtimer
19-Apr-09, 03:10
£50 is not a small reward, but I doubt if any genuine animal lover would be attracted by it anyway.
I hope Smirnoff is found and re-united with her owners ( erm, sorry ,that should be "staff":))

teenybash
19-Apr-09, 20:43
Smirnoff hopefully will creep out of where ever she is hiding and come home. Fingers crossed all goes well with her safely returning.

dousslesh
21-Apr-09, 20:37
Smirnoff has returned home safe and well ! Her family are very relieved and delighted and asked me to thank everyone for their concern and support !

unicorn
21-Apr-09, 20:37
Thats brilliant news :D

teenybash
21-Apr-09, 21:58
Good and happy news...........