PDA

View Full Version : Well done Weeboyagee

Alice in Blunderland
18-Apr-09, 11:04
Well whos been off representing Scotland and Caithness then...:D

Congratulations on your latest win at the Pan Celtic festival. Any more cups in that cupboard and you will need an extension to it. :cool:

I have found this wee gem from a couple of years ago of you on You tube which shows you singing your socks off in the street as well as enjoying a wee tipple. Oh and whos the girlies eh fan club! Loyal followers mmm.

Are we to expect scenes like this from the MOD when it comes to Caithness (dont come off the clip too soon wait at least a minute or more folkies it shows how many folks are just standing around enjoying ) if so it can only help the shops who are feeling the effects of the downturn. :)

I believe the MOD is bigger than this but I could be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tucq43gQs_M

jings00
18-Apr-09, 12:28
ahhh that's really nice :-)
well done!!

Thumper
18-Apr-09, 16:52
well done weeboyagee!That was a pretty cool clip of film-nice singing BTW x

butterfly
18-Apr-09, 18:42
Well done Weeboyagee,you are a good singer and i noticed the crowd sang along with you too.

Kenn
18-Apr-09, 19:12
Congratulations weeboyagee........enjoyed the clip too.

Alice in Blunderland
18-Apr-09, 19:59
I am led to believe that this is a norm at these music festivals impromptu concerts all over the place. :D

The atmosphere is electric and its a great time to be had by all.

There is no denying that its the best low cost entertainment.

Moira
18-Apr-09, 20:13
Well done Weeboyagee!

I enjoyed the clip Alice - thank you. I hope we do witness scenes like this in 2010.

Fast forward to the 2010 Mod....... I can picture the scene in the Market Square, Wick. It's one of these rare sunny, warm days in Caithness, the Square is alive with people and Weeboyagee is singing "Come over the Ord" with everyone around him joining in.

The backdrop is Wetherspoons which, on first glance, may not be all that appealing but it's a Pub housed within a very impressive old building. Weeboyagee may be grateful for the close proximity of the means to "wet his whistle" while he is wooing his audience.

Have we discovered the Caithness answer to Daniel O'Donnell? Lock up your mothers!

Alice, I have a very beautiful (and expensive) hat which you are welcome to - once worn, never forgotten. I think it would suit you. :D

Alice in Blunderland
18-Apr-09, 20:42
Well done Weeboyagee!

Alice, I have a very beautiful (and expensive) hat which you are welcome to - once worn, never forgotten. I think it would suit you. :D

Oh please Moira yes I cant wait to wear it. :lol: :lol:

golach
18-Apr-09, 20:47
Alice loved the clip, does WBG have a penchant for statuesque women[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
18-Apr-09, 20:48
Come on all you young (ish) single female orgers out there. :D

Hes a catch :roll: honestly.

Hes young (ish), single, in a good job, a voice like an erm angel, the body of an athlete .... who hasnt seen the track for a while, but most of all hes got a nice car, a nice house and he goes away a lot so you would get peace regularly,........................ any takers ?? you would get Alice as a sister-in-law.

Go on check out the link he can serenade you. I would love to get a chance to wear Moiras hat. :Razz

Alice in Blunderland
18-Apr-09, 20:49
Alice loved the clip, does WBG have a penchant for statuesque women[lol]

Its his aftershave Golach :eek: :lol:

starry
18-Apr-09, 21:04
Wow, what a great voice :)

If you can't get him set up on here alice try ebaying him ;)

DOCTOR
18-Apr-09, 21:07
Well done. I enjoyed the clip. You should be proud of all your achievements. :D

butterfly
18-Apr-09, 21:27
[quote=Alice in Blunderland;535527] you would get Alice as a sister-in-law.

Now that canna be bad!:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
18-Apr-09, 21:45
Wow, what a great voice :)

If you can't get him set up on here alice try ebaying him ;)

Oh great idea now how did I not think of that one.

you would get Alice as a sister-in-law.

Now that canna be bad!:lol:

Definately not absoloubtly the best. Now did I ask you if you had a sister?

unicorn
18-Apr-09, 21:57
I REALLY enjoyed that, thank you very much for posting Alice and thank you for singing WBG :cool:

butterfly
18-Apr-09, 23:30
Now did I ask you if you had a sister?

Yes i have Alice but she disna fancy toyboy's!![lol]

Anne x
19-Apr-09, 00:01
well Done I enjoyed as always ------------;)

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 00:40
Yes i have Alice but she disna fancy toyboy's!![lol]

Oh dont knock it tll shes tried it ;)

oldmarine
19-Apr-09, 00:43
Well whos been off representing Scotland and Caithness then...:D

Congratulations on your latest win at the Pan Celtic festival. Any more cups in that cupboard and you will need an extension to it. :cool:

I have found this wee gem from a couple of years ago of you on You tube which shows you singing your socks off in the street as well as enjoying a wee tipple. Oh and whos the girlies eh fan club! Loyal followers mmm.

Are we to expect scenes like this from the MOD when it comes to Caithness (dont come off the clip too soon wait at least a minute or more folkies it shows how many folks are just standing around enjoying ) if so it can only help the shops who are feeling the effects of the downturn. :)

I believe the MOD is bigger than this but I could be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tucq43gQs_M

Enjoyed the clip. Thank you.

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 00:51
Enjoyed the clip. Thank you.

Your mist welcome :D

Fran
19-Apr-09, 04:39
That was really good. see Weeboyaggie surrounded by women of all shapes and sizes!! Noticed he seemed to have a sore throat....ahh..kiss it better xx

horseman
19-Apr-09, 08:21
Smashing post alice,i had about forgotten how moving a drop of the home brew music can be,an wba does' it so well,an nice post moira.

butterfly
19-Apr-09, 08:42
Noticed he seemed to have a sore throat....ahh..kiss it better xx

Well he should see a Doctor about that!;):lol:

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 09:14
That was really good. see Weeboyaggie surrounded by women of all shapes and sizes!! Noticed he seemed to have a sore throat....ahh..kiss it better xx

Fran you offering............;) he does like to be smothered sorry mothered. :):lol:

butterfly
19-Apr-09, 14:20
Maybe he is happy being footloose and fancy free Alice!

balto
19-Apr-09, 14:43
lovely video alice, well done weeboyagee.

starry
19-Apr-09, 14:43
This thread is really making me laugh, does he know you are trying to set him up on here Alice :D

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 17:17
This thread is really making me laugh, does he know you are trying to set him up on here Alice :D

I have tried and tried on many occasions to get rid of set up that boy on here and not yet have I got one single offer for him sheesh :roll:

I don't know what I'm going to have to do...................offer them money to take him on ?? any suggestions welcome. Hes got enough cups in his cupboard for singing but none yet in engagement or dare I say wedding presents. :confused

joxville
19-Apr-09, 17:47
Fran you offering............he does like to be smothered sorry mothered.
That's twice this week you've scored through the word smothered in your posts. If I was the good Doctor I'd be worried if you offered to plump up my pillows! :eek: [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-09, 18:16
That's twice this week you've scored through the word smothered in your posts. If I was the good Doctor I'd be worried if you offered to plump up my pillows! :eek: [lol]

Hee Hee ...He does get a little nervous when I suggest its time for bed. ;)