PDA

View Full Version : Grit buckets

pie2000
28-Feb-06, 14:05
Has anyone else noticed that there is a severe lack of grit buckets this year?[mad]

The council usually put these out early on before the frost starts around the areas that the gritter does not travel very often.
After a slidey start to work this morning I have phoned the council to be told a note has been made of my complaint. Maybe if more of us phoned we would get them back eh (894545) after all the rises in council tax I should think we have paid for them!!!

theone
28-Feb-06, 17:18
Has anyone else noticed that there is a severe lack of grit buckets this year?[mad]

The council usually put these out early on before the frost starts around the areas that the gritter does not travel very often.
After a slidey start to work this morning I have phoned the council to be told a note has been made of my complaint. Maybe if more of us phoned we would get them back eh (894545) after all the rises in council tax I should think we have paid for them!!!

Sorry mate, your rise in council tax paid to transport your environmentally friendly recycling scheme cans by diesel puffing HGV's somewhere where its not cost efficient.

Thank god for the highland council.

pie2000
28-Feb-06, 23:22
It is enviromentally friendly that i dont prang my car on the way to work!!
Other countries deal with it so why cant we?