PDA

View Full Version : Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow!!??

brokencross
17-Apr-09, 09:31
For "personal" reasons which are undivulgable here; from now on I am officially just a "lurker" or an "Org Voyeur", I enjoyed your company and banter while it lasted - best wishes to you all - thank you.

northener
17-Apr-09, 09:36
Sorry to hear that, Bc - I hope we see you again someday.

Take care

N.

*Martin*
17-Apr-09, 10:41
your not a very good lurker are you...

teenybash
17-Apr-09, 11:06
I do not think you are alone in returning to Lurkland as lots of familiar, good posters have disappeared. I think there will be others who will follow.:(

justine
17-Apr-09, 11:33
Farewell BC, hope to see you posting again in the furture.

Have to agree teenybash, alot of others are following in becoming lurkers, it may have something to do with all the nastiness flying around here. I am gonna stay as i have the attitude we all have a right to post no matter what the idiots think or say.

hotrod4
17-Apr-09, 12:58
Farewell BC long may your lum reek.

silverfox57
17-Apr-09, 13:26
Farewell BC, hope to see you posting again in the furture.

Have to agree teenybash, alot of others are following in becoming lurkers, it may have something to do with all the nastiness flying around here. I am gonna stay as i have the attitude we all have a right to post no matter what the idiots think or say. have to agree with justine ,and teenybash, as have stopped posting as before,but will not disapper from org, wish you all the best bc,

changilass
17-Apr-09, 14:30
Why do folks feel the need to post stuff like this on the forums, if you is gonna lurk then go lurk, don't make a big thing of it.

hotrod4
17-Apr-09, 14:34
Why do folks feel the need to post stuff like this on the forums, if you is gonna lurk then go lurk, don't make a big thing of it.
I too have wondered that!!!

Blondie
17-Apr-09, 14:37
I dont mind if they post then lock it. Its the pages and pages off farewells that are rather tiresome :roll:

I'm sorry to see some folk go, then again there are others I wish would go :lol:

balto
17-Apr-09, 15:52
so long bc, happy lurking.

floyed
17-Apr-09, 19:37
I too have wondered that!!!

I agree it is a pointless thread. Just go and lurk we dont need to know about it:roll::eek:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Apr-09, 19:47
Brokencross,I've enjoyed your posts.I liked your style.:D
You have personal reasons,I accept that.Aw the best.

butterfly
18-Apr-09, 00:43
I am gonna stay as i have the attitude we all have a right to post no matter what the idiots think or say.

Huh!!! Famous last words!![lol]Whose laughing now!!!

Tighsonas4
18-Apr-09, 20:32
all the best bc and good luck ,some would even dispute your decency to say farewell tony

Ricco
18-Apr-09, 21:03
Watch out - that lurker over your shoulder may be BrokenCross. Sorry to see you go - come back soon.

changilass
18-Apr-09, 21:05
I was always tought that its rude to read over someones shoulder - does the same apply to lurking I wonder?