PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to be a teenager again?

Vistravi
16-Apr-09, 22:27
If you could be a teenager again would you choose to be?

I for one would not. it was bad enough the first time round and my late teen years were spent being an adult in a teenager body.

balto
16-Apr-09, 22:28
oh im with you on this one, wouldnt want to be a teenager again for love nor money.

Kodiak
16-Apr-09, 22:31
No, No, No...OH and just in case you did not understand me, NO

Vistravi
16-Apr-09, 22:36
No, No, No...OH and just in case you did not understand me, NO
[lol][lol][lol] Its that bad isn't it?

unicorn
16-Apr-09, 22:39
Absolutely not :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
16-Apr-09, 22:40
OMG yes please :lol:

I would be a size ten again. No wrinkles, no grey hair. My boobs would be back where they should be before the children ruined them.

Raft races on the loch, Kick e door night was a hoot ( not that I condone such nonsense ;) ) camping in the hills etc. etc.

I enjoyed my tean years in Thrumster. We had a great time so if I had a chance to be a teen again .............yes.:D

kriklah
16-Apr-09, 22:41
no way no how, absolutly not, never, nope, nay, nix, negatory,

errrmmmm ........ that would have to be NO!

Each
16-Apr-09, 22:42
Definately not - but I wouldn't mind being a twenty something again.

joxville
16-Apr-09, 22:43
I'd like to be a teenager again, then I could move to Thrumster and meet Alice.....I've always liked women 20 years my senior. [lol][lol][lol]

Alice in Blunderland
16-Apr-09, 22:53
I'd like to be a teenager again, then I could move to Thrumster and meet Alice.....I've always liked women 20 years my senior.

Id chew you up and spit you oot boy [lol]

Either that or Id smother mother you :lol: :lol:

horseman
16-Apr-09, 23:03
O yea,no money problems then-never had any.
An girls were still a mystery;)
Pals were there for you when you fell,an all your hopes an ambitions were still in place.
The mistakes were in the future an you were full of health,pity the post did not refer to things you would not have done or may have liked to undo!:)

Dadie
16-Apr-09, 23:16
the optimism..the flat tummy ... boobs where they should be..the lack of esteem ...the peer pressure...spots.. boys....wrong trainers....optimism...lack of concequences..ie it wont happen to me mentality...exams....
no way!!!!
but if i knew then what i know now...maybe...

Sage
16-Apr-09, 23:18
hmmmm. Well, can I go back with an adults brain and intelligence please? :lol:

If I could I would for a while at least, then I wouldnt be so timid and would have a few words to say to a few people! I'd also have FUN and stop worrying so much...I think like most teenagers there was so much angst there I forgot to have fun before all the adult stuff came along.

If I could go back I'd tell myself that I looked great, should speak my mind and have fun while I could :lol:

Dadie
16-Apr-09, 23:35
I just wish now I wore short skirts and tight tops while I could have got away with it.....I would have looked good (maybe a bit tarty but toned then) sigh:D

Rheghead
16-Apr-09, 23:39
I voted maybe, in that I can retain what I know now for my teenage reincarnation.:evil

anneoctober
16-Apr-09, 23:45
Absolutely ......... NOT ! No way No how ! My mum passed when I was hitting those years, it was a horrendous time, dad did his best but I needed my mum around, it was n't to be sadly. My dad has passed too now, but at least he saw our son before that happened.

squidge
16-Apr-09, 23:54
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

no no no no no no no

sweetpea
17-Apr-09, 00:00
I still am a teenager, wishing my life away!:)

butterfly
17-Apr-09, 00:21
No way![lol]

Elenna
17-Apr-09, 00:36
No. My teenage experience was quite difficult. School was not a problem...I always liked school and was a good student...but unfortunately home life was, requiring a level of maturity that made me very different from friends and classmates. It used to be a sort of family 'joke' that I went from 12 to 18 in just a few months...which I really thought was a compliment then. Looking back on it now, it makes me feel rather sad.

However, a return to anywhere between 26 and 32 would be great! ;)

butterfly
17-Apr-09, 01:38
However, a return to anywhere between 26 and 32 would be great! ;)

Now that would be ok with me too lol!:lol:

northener
17-Apr-09, 09:12
No! Unless, like others have said, I can take back my current knowledge and outlook.

mrsinkstack
17-Apr-09, 09:20
With hind sight and I'd do it all again but differently ;)

porshiepoo
17-Apr-09, 09:51
Absolutely............................No way!
If for no other reason (and there's plenty) than I'd be too worried of taking a different path and missing out on the family I have now.

justine
17-Apr-09, 11:23
Not a chance.With all the cruelty and nastiness in this world i worry about my own teens , never mind becoming one again.

brandy
17-Apr-09, 11:30
i would.... would love to have te knowlege i have know... but i really enjoyed being a teen.

honey
17-Apr-09, 11:36
if i would still know what i have leant since being a teenager, then yes!

ShelleyCowie
17-Apr-09, 16:13
I said no! Im not that long out of my teenage years! When i turn 21 this year i want to stay 21! but i know that is not going to happen. :lol:

Gene Hunt
17-Apr-09, 16:42
I would.

I would have the chance for a different career, I like the one I have now but there are a few things I would like to have tried first.

the poacher
17-Apr-09, 17:48
NO NEVER boring id probably turn to crime too

thats all there is for teans nowadays nout for them to do

SO NO NEVER!!!!!!!!

Blondie
17-Apr-09, 17:58
Are you insane? Are you saying theres nothing for teens to do except turn to crime?

What a ridiculous statement! :roll:

pink
17-Apr-09, 19:18
Would love to but with knowledge i no now and just like has been said less of me an everything still in the right place !!! Would love to make a few different choices too

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Apr-09, 19:26
No chance.Went from 5ft9 to 6ft1 in the space of one year.Back pain,stretch marks to this day on my arms and legs and lower back.I would go into more detail........but this is a family site.
My teenage days are gone.Still a teenager at heart sometimes.Couldnae go through the physical side of it again.Well not till the hip replacement anyway.:D

floyed
17-Apr-09, 19:29
Nope...........:eek:

Gene Hunt
17-Apr-09, 19:51
Wonder how many of us would if it meant we kept the knowledge we have right now ??

Cant help but think I would have had more girlfriends then if I knew what I know now.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Apr-09, 20:09
Wonder how many of us would if it meant we kept the knowledge we have right now ??

Cant help but think I would have had more girlfriends then if I knew what I know now.

I did have a lot of girlfriends.They liked my stretch marks.:lol::lol:

Bobinovich
18-Apr-09, 00:40
Having just spent 2 days in Inverness with the kids (2 under 10's) doing everything they did (Aquadome - chutes, waves, rapids, etc., & Landmark - water slides, climbing, etc.) I can happily say No - it was just as much fun for this 40 year-old as it was for them.

Can't see any benefit in going back and doing the whole teenage thing again when you can experience things with the heart of a young 'un but with a wiser head on yer shoulders!

crayola
18-Apr-09, 01:27

What's all this about wanting to be a teenager again if you knew then what you know now? You can't have been a proper teenager then. I knew everything when I was a teenager, I thought all teenagers knew everything. :lol:

Would I be a teenager again if given the chance? Just try and stop me!

forevera123
18-Apr-09, 04:05
if we all have choices, i would rather to be at the begining of twenties than being a teenager.but if we can choose to be a rich teenager,then that s another story;)