PDA

View Full Version : karaoke singing

paris
28-Feb-06, 11:47
Well i must just share this with you all as im having a bit of stick from the family and thought at least my orgers will give me a bit of support.
Last night i went to the local pub for the weekly karaoke evening and after singing a few of the older songs shall we say a man came up to me and asked if i will sing at the old peoples Xmas party 2006 in the village . Well what could i say !
Thing is i need to get myself some discs to practice with . Has any of you got any karaoke discs you no longer want as i would be very grateful for them.
I must say im quite looking forward to it and only been singing since November time last year. Thanks jan x

Saveman
28-Feb-06, 13:06
Well i must just share this with you all as im having a bit of stick from the family and thought at least my orgers will give me a bit of support.
Last night i went to the local pub for the weekly karaoke evening and after singing a few of the older songs shall we say a man came up to me and asked if i will sing at the old peoples Xmas party 2006 in the village . Well what could i say !
Thing is i need to get myself some discs to practice with . Has any of you got any karaoke discs you no longer want as i would be very grateful for them.
I must say im quite looking forward to it and only been singing since November time last year. Thanks jan x

Sorry I don't have any of the discs you're looking for, but well done on getting your singing talents noticed!

obiron
28-Feb-06, 16:15
good luck wi the singing paris. i got cheap karaoke discs for my dad on ebay. woolies used to have some. at our house we use a ps2 game called singstar which is a karaoke game thing.

connieb19
28-Feb-06, 18:53
I must say im quite looking forward to it and only been singing since November time last year. Thanks jan xsorry to say it paris but they're probably all deaf anyway....[lol] [lol]

angela5
28-Feb-06, 19:19
I don't have any discs sorry paris, but well done.

wickerinca
28-Feb-06, 20:36
Sorry paris, don't have any discs that you could use..........but well done on the singing offer. Will we be seeing you on the next 'Idol' show??:D

paris
28-Feb-06, 22:10
Sorry paris, don't have any discs that you could use..........but well done on the singing offer. Will we be seeing you on the next 'Idol' show??:D

No wickerinca, but maybe on the next idiot show LOL

angela5
01-Mar-06, 00:05
Paris, try e-bay.....well done x-factor next..lol

connieb19
01-Mar-06, 00:06
Or Amazon.......:D

krieve
01-Mar-06, 00:18
connie did'nt you get a offer to be a regular singer in the camps?lol

porshiepoo
01-Mar-06, 10:25
sorry to say it paris but they're probably all deaf anyway....[lol] [lol]

Hahahaha, they'll need to be! I've heard Paris sing. :o)

paris
01-Mar-06, 19:07
How dare you !! LOL

wickerinca
01-Mar-06, 21:20
here paris........if you got someone to record you we could ask Bill to put it on the org and we could all vote for you!! Now would that not be fun...........Connie could have a go as well and anybody else that fancied taking up the challenge!!:lol:

connieb19
01-Mar-06, 21:23
here paris........if you got someone to record you we could ask Bill to put it on the org and we could all vote for you!! Now would that not be fun...........Connie could have a go as well and anybody else that fancied taking up the challenge!!:lol:Believe me, you really, really don't want to hear me singing..lol[para]

ice box
01-Mar-06, 21:32
Believe me, you really, really don't want to hear me singing..lol[para]
I had heard you were a great singer connie you should go for it.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_1_119.gif

RIR
02-Mar-06, 00:51
http://www.hwaudio.co.uk/ProBurn/index.asp

Cheers

Ian

paris
02-Mar-06, 10:06
Believe me, you really, really don't want to hear me singing..lol[para]

Me neither Connie LOL