PDA

View Full Version : Binbob

Kevin Milkins
15-Apr-09, 12:11
Whats hapened to our freind Binbob?

I have been down the line this last week and I see she is now showing as a guest.

Whats all that about?:confused

justine
15-Apr-09, 12:13
her choise to leave and no-one elses business to be honest

Blondie
15-Apr-09, 12:21
How rude [disgust] Have Pm'd you kevin

poppett
15-Apr-09, 12:22
Kevin,

If you want to pm me your email addy I will pass it on to Binbob so she can keep in touch with you directly if you want.

Have been in touch that way myself. Hope this helps.

justine
15-Apr-09, 12:25
[quote=Blondie;533623]How rude [disgust] Have Pm'd you kevin[/quotits

not rude, but why people choose to leave is theirs and theirs only. im sure binbob would keep in contact with all her friends if and when shes ready.:roll:

Kevin Milkins
15-Apr-09, 14:09
her choise to leave and no-one elses business to be honest

I am not sure why you always have to go looking for problems where there arn't any , I was just curious as to why she was showing as a guest.

I have seen suspended and banned before, but never guest.:confused

ShelleyCowie
15-Apr-09, 15:56
Kevin,

If you want to pm me your email addy I will pass it on to Binbob so she can keep in touch with you directly if you want.

Have been in touch that way myself. Hope this helps.

Hey can i pass my addy on too? Spoke to binbob most days and got on really well. Will forward my email on via PM.

Cheers

justine
15-Apr-09, 16:45
I am not sure why you always have to go looking for problems where there arn't any , I was just curious as to why she was showing as a guest.

Sorry you took it that way, but too many love to know everyones business, Im sure if she wants to contact anyone from here she will.

These are questions for the mods.IMO:D

Fran
17-Apr-09, 02:50
Nice of you to ask about an orger who has not been on as usual Kevin. It is very thoughtful and shows that we are thought about by some orgers, or at least one, if we go "absent" ,

hotrod4
17-Apr-09, 11:52

I wouldnt worry about it my welsh chum.Some think that they own the org and will take whatever you say negatively.;)
I too was wondering why "guest".
Yes it is binbobs choice to leave but maybe some people want to keep in touch justine?
Kevin didnt ask How or why she left but merely why she is a "guest"

BINBOB
15-May-09, 10:36
Hi all....i am back....hope all is well with you and ur pets.;)

teenybash
15-May-09, 10:39
So good to see you back again so, a GREAT BIG WELCOME............:D

BINBOB
15-May-09, 10:44
So good to see you back again so, a GREAT BIG WELCOME............:D

Thank u very much,teenybash.Much appreciated.

KCI
15-May-09, 10:45
Welcome back, Binbob! :)

Shabbychic
15-May-09, 11:08
Welcome back. Hope all is well. :)

Liz
15-May-09, 12:42
So glad you came back Binbob. Welcome home!:D

butterfly
15-May-09, 13:06
Welcome back Binbob!:)

carasmam
15-May-09, 13:41
Welcome back Binbob :D

balto
15-May-09, 15:05
well hello binbob,welcome back to the org, have missed your posts.

BINBOB
15-May-09, 15:39
Well...here I am ....back on the org.Hope u are all well.;)

BINBOB
15-May-09, 15:42
A big thank u to u all...i have mised u very much,but I am here to stay,this time.;)

cuddlepop
15-May-09, 15:45
Well...here I am ....back on the org.Hope u are all well.;)

Glad your back, now get yourself over to the pet forum we've all been missing you.:D

cuddlepop
15-May-09, 15:46
Now it looks like I'm the one playing catch up.:Razz

Dont be a stanger ever again.:D

BINBOB
15-May-09, 16:01
Glad your back, now get yourself over to the pet forum we've all been missing you.:D

Hi cuddlepop....I have already been there,catching up.I also missed everyone..............;)

BINBOB
15-May-09, 16:12
Now it looks like I'm the one playing catch up.:Razz

Dont be a stanger ever again.:D

Iwant to cry ...the last few weeks have been hard for me........spent another 10 days in hospital.The pet sitting arrangements went haywire......my dogs had 3 pet sitters in 10 days[ long story].All survived though......

Another of the puppies Ibred...Bailey,collapsed and died very suddenly on monday morning.it was a shock to get that call from his owner.Bailey was brother to Pepe ,who died a few weeks ago.they were 11 on 20 th april.

Molly is still doing well.
It was a lonely time in hospital...........as most of my friends live in the central belt,but my neighbour visited [bless her].Also met very nice people and their visitors were very helpful to me,if i needed anything .

the Rosebank wing and all staff were just amazing.Thank u.

Sorry for prattling on....just glad to have ur support now.:D

cuddlepop
15-May-09, 17:01
Iwant to cry ...the last few weeks have been hard for me........spent another 10 days in hospital.The pet sitting arrangements went haywire......my dogs had 3 pet sitters in 10 days[ long story].All survived though......

Another of the puppies Ibred...Bailey,collapsed and died very suddenly on monday morning.it was a shock to get that call from his owner.Bailey was brother to Pepe ,who died a few weeks ago.they were 11 on 20 th april.

Molly is still doing well.
It was a lonely time in hospital...........as most of my friends live in the central belt,but my neighbour visited [bless her].Also met very nice people and their visitors were very helpful to me,if i needed anything .

the Rosebank wing and all staff were just amazing.Thank u.

Sorry for prattling on....just glad to have ur support now.:D

Now its hopefully going to get all better now as we at the pet forum are very good at sending healing light for pets so I'm sure it can be "bended" off our pets .;)

You've been in the wars and then some.Hopefully things will improve now your back on in here.:D

Liz
15-May-09, 17:46
So sorry that you have had such a horrible time Binbob but you are back amongst friends now.:D

unicorn
15-May-09, 17:54
You had better know for sure that any support you need you just have to shout. We are always here for you. :D I had a personal pet sitter for our lot this week lol and thats about 50 animals :eek: Thank god for my wee bro.

BINBOB
15-May-09, 18:40
You had better know for sure that any support you need you just have to shout. We are always here for you. :D I had a personal pet sitter for our lot this week lol and thats about 50 animals :eek: Thank god for my wee bro.

hi..who did u have?????:roll:

unicorn
15-May-09, 18:48
My younger brother [lol]

BINBOB
15-May-09, 18:53
My younger brother [lol]

Well i wish i had one of those!!!!good on him.;)

Liz
15-May-09, 18:59
Maybe Unicorn can loan hers out!:lol:

DOCTOR
15-May-09, 20:21
Welcome back BINBOB. :)

Kodiak
15-May-09, 21:01
Welcome Back BINBOB it is good to see you in here again :D

poppett
15-May-09, 22:06
Nice to see you back again BINBOB.

Looking forward to your news and views.

ShelleyCowie
16-May-09, 17:52
Welcome back Binbob! :Razz

I have most certainly missed you on here. Even though i still emailed you! haha!

Glad to have you back though! ;)

BINBOB
16-May-09, 20:12
Welcome back Binbob! :Razz

I have most certainly missed you on here. Even though i still emailed you! haha!

Glad to have you back though! ;)

AWW..thanks,shelley....really hope u feel much better soon.;)

Margaret M.
17-May-09, 16:02
Welcome back, Binbob. Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time.

arana negra
17-May-09, 16:52
Sounds like you have been through a real rough time. Heres' hoping it is all in the past and life will be more calm and healthy. Good to see you posting :)

poppett
17-May-09, 19:43
I had hoped to surprise you and visit when you were in hospital but had the snuffly bug and sinusitis and was feared of passing it on.

Sorry to hear you have had such an awful time, but you are back amongst friends now and if you need anything I am sure there will be many offers of help from your orger friends.

BINBOB
17-May-09, 20:24
I had hoped to surprise you and visit when you were in hospital but had the snuffly bug and sinusitis and was feared of passing it on.

Sorry to hear you have had such an awful time, but you are back amongst friends now and if you need anything I am sure there will be many offers of help from your orger friends.

that is ok poppet...i hope u are better now.;)

dragonfly
17-May-09, 21:48
welcome back Binbob, glad you are now on the mend, sorry to hear about Bailey, not good news for you

(Brodie's doing fantastically well BTW)

BINBOB
17-May-09, 21:55
welcome back Binbob, glad you are now on the mend, sorry to hear about Bailey, not good news for you

(Brodie's doing fantastically well BTW)

hi..was wondering about brodie..........so good to hear he is very well.speak soon.;)