PDA

View Full Version : collectors

unicorn
27-Feb-06, 21:14
what do we all collect? I am sure everyone collect something, I collect unicorns hubby collect lorries.... Who collects the strangest thing I wonder lol :)

lassieinfife
27-Feb-06, 21:16
I seem to collect strange people... no matter where I go somebody always latches on to me................... lol

golach
27-Feb-06, 21:25
I seem to collect strange people... no matter where I go somebody always latches on to me................... lol
Well!!!!....You do live in a strange place, there are some strange fowk in Fife, I am led till believe [lol]

_awayoflife_
27-Feb-06, 21:25
yea i have that problem too =P people jsut talk to me in the street and everything haha! =P

Shalom
27-Feb-06, 21:46
what do we all collect? I am sure everyone collect something, I collect unicorns hubby collect lorries.... Who collects the strangest thing I wonder lol :)

I collect rubber stamps, Russ trolls and books by certain authors.....and anything to do with Prince Edward Island, Canada; "Anne of Green Gables" (written and set on PEI)and the author, L. M. Montgomery.

connieb19
27-Feb-06, 22:47
In my house I collect dust...I have plenty of it in every room...[para]

unicorn
27-Feb-06, 22:49
connie I thought you collected pants???

connieb19
27-Feb-06, 22:52
connie I thought you collected pants???I keep them in the lost property drawer in my bedside cabinet..I suppose I have a fair collection in there now right enough...I have everything from watches to y fronts in there!! No-one ever seems to claim them back though...lol:eek:

angela5
27-Feb-06, 23:11
I keep them in the lost property drawer in my bedside cabinet..I suppose I have a fair collection in there now right enough...I have everything from watches to y fronts in there!! No-one ever seems to claim them back though...lol:eek:

lol..that's so funny connie..[lol]

krieve
27-Feb-06, 23:23
I keep them in the lost property drawer in my bedside cabinet..I suppose I have a fair collection in there now right enough...I have everything from watches to y fronts in there!! No-one ever seems to claim them back though...lol:eek:
lol connie you are funny

Saveman
27-Feb-06, 23:25
I used to collect books, but that takes up to much space!
I now collect my wife from work.

Bingobabe
28-Feb-06, 00:36
1.I collect my payslip from work
2.I collect my wages from the bank
:eyes :eyes :p

angela5
28-Feb-06, 00:39
1.I collect my payslip from work
2.I collect my wages from the bank
:eyes :eyes :p

lol....good one Bingobabe...

krieve
28-Feb-06, 01:19
lol good one bingobabe

willowbankbear
28-Feb-06, 02:19
Nice 1 bingobabe:p :p :p

krieve
28-Feb-06, 11:13
When i was a bairn I used to collect postcards my great uncle sent me for Zimbabwe. He used to sent them every couple of weeks the postcards were of elephants, tigers , lions and leopards still have them somewhere lol. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_12_3.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk121YYGB) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_12_102.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk121YYGB) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_146.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk121YYGB)

erli
28-Feb-06, 12:16
I collect books, and I don't like to loan them to anyone.
I like to find new authors and then get everyone of their books, so now I have hundreds.
I want to own enough, so when I move house I can have my very own library.
Anyone who wants rid of their books can send them my way.

Saveman
28-Feb-06, 12:44
I collect books, and I don't like to loan them to anyone.
I like to find new authors and then get everyone of their books, so now I have hundreds.
I want to own enough, so when I move house I can have my very own library.
Anyone who wants rid of their books can send them my way.

I've got some books Erli.....see my thread in the for sale section for details......

canuck
28-Feb-06, 12:52
I collect friends.

badger
28-Feb-06, 17:27
Frogs - all shapes and sizes in sociable groups on my window sill. They just keep on coming.

Sporran
03-Mar-06, 06:10
I've been collecting teddy bears for the past few years. I especially like the old fashioned looking ones, and those in cute outfits, such as Boyds Best Dressed Bears. I find them beary adorable! :o)

candyfloss
03-Mar-06, 16:14
I collect odd socks, i've got loads of them, my washing machine seems to collect them too:roll:

pie2000
03-Mar-06, 17:03
I used to collect TY beenie bears . I now have them in box's in the loft what a waste.

_awayoflife_
04-Mar-06, 15:31
i collect dragons i love them on everything! =)

cuddlepop
04-Mar-06, 15:46
When i was younger i use to collect snow shakers,would like to start again as over time the kids have broken them.
Some would say i collect lost souls as its always me the stange one sits next too....[lol]

knightofeth
04-Mar-06, 15:48
Frogs - all shapes and sizes in sociable groups on my window sill. They just keep on coming.

I collect frogs too! Although I haven't added to them for quite a few years now.

candyfloss
04-Mar-06, 17:29
I use to collect dolphins, but hav'nt bought any new ones for ages.
Ihave a thing about fairys too

badger
04-Mar-06, 17:35
I collect frogs too! Although I haven't added to them for quite a few years now.

Maybe if they got together ???? :o)

rs 2k
05-Mar-06, 20:22
i collect british stamps and coins,
any other org user,s share the same passion,
would like to hear from u.
pm if you like
cheers rs 2k:grin:

Kaishowing
05-Mar-06, 20:40

My wife collects frogs too!! There's several gangs of them dotted about the house of various sizes...there must be a couple of hundred of them by now!! :/
We both collect books too....which in turn collect dust (can't read them all at once!!! Ran out of shelfspace ages ago! LOL)

Fran
05-Mar-06, 23:16
I collect friends.

that is so nice.

Fran
05-Mar-06, 23:19
unfortunately i collect teddy bears and cuddly animals etc. i love them all but i have too many and i am far too old to have them so dont know the reason why i collect them. I also collect earings, as i buy too many and have a big collection now........but i am NOT Pat in Eastenders.

Hibeechick
06-Mar-06, 15:34
I collect all things eeyore. ( The donkey from Winnie the Pooh). I reckon I have at least a couple of hundred items including tattoos lol.

I also collect anything Hibs related.

x