PDA

View Full Version : Free Lego Toys

Shabbychic
14-Apr-09, 10:43
I came across this site (http://legoduplo.dbmblogs.co.uk/request-a-free-sample/) on my travels, and it is offering free samples of lego toys, Lego Duplar Polar Zoo for girls and Lego Duplar Police Station for boys. All you have to do is let them know what you think of the toys once you have received them.:D

This offer is only while stocks last, so hurry up and get your orders in.:)

Kodiak
14-Apr-09, 11:21
I am very suspicious of any site that is asking for personal details. I had a look at this site and it does look genuine but I think I will play it safe and not post my personal details on it just in case.

As they say if an offer seems too good to be true then it more than likely is.

Shabbychic
14-Apr-09, 11:31
I am very suspicious of any site that is asking for personal details. I had a look at this site and it does look genuine but I think I will play it safe and not post my personal details on it just in case.

As they say if an offer seems too good to be true then it more than likely is.

I am cautious online too, but I really don't think there is a problem with this one. All they want is your name and address to send you the item.

I do quite a lot of competitions online, and often receive emails about free offers, (And post a few on here) and this does not look like a suspect one.:D