PDA

View Full Version : Slow

DrSzin
27-Feb-06, 14:40
Is it just my computer and/or local network, or is this forum really slow today? It takes ages to load each page, and my browser quite often does nothing for a few seconds before loading.

Niall Fernie
27-Feb-06, 14:43
Yes it does seem a bit slow just now, think its just the lunchtime rush though. Does the same around 6pm as well.

JAWS
27-Feb-06, 15:17
It's not the forum, it me hogging it as usual! :lol:

Whitewater
27-Feb-06, 17:42
I've found it OK,wasn't on around lunch time though.

krieve
27-Feb-06, 17:51
mine was running really slow at lunch time

landmarker
27-Feb-06, 18:09
Seems to be okay from my end Doc.
I'm in full flow 'en all - blame the cheap Aldi 'St.Ettienne' lager %% abv. and nice on a monday when ones got home early (again)

canuck
27-Feb-06, 18:24
The whole internet system, including e-mail, has been slow all morning here in southern Ontario. I was on about 7, noon in Scotland and it was even slow then.

willowbankbear
27-Feb-06, 18:28
I noticed that it was a bit slow today,It was also slow last night but i wasnt sure if the quiz is always like that?

paris
27-Feb-06, 19:17
Yes mines slow aswell, not just on caith.org its the whole thing.

angela5
27-Feb-06, 19:21
Yes mines slow aswell, not just on caith.org its the whole thing.

I've got the same problem paris..also my laptop just shuts down as well sometimes..been like this for about 2 weeks..

connieb19
27-Feb-06, 19:25
I've got the same problem paris..also my laptop just shuts down as well sometimes..been like this for about 2 weeks..so does mines keep on closing down. Sometimes I can't even get on. Grrrrrrrr thats why I havn't been on much since last Wednesday. [mad] I thought something must be wrong with my computer but maybe not!![para]

krieve
27-Feb-06, 19:33
Mines comes up with a box saying internet exployer has encountered an problem it has to close it is so annoying grrrrr:mad: [mad] it makes you want to throw it http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_8_13.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk121YYGB)