PDA

View Full Version : ideas for twin day

Ojibwa
12-Apr-09, 17:18
My kids have to pair up with another student at their school and dress like twins. Anyone got any ideas how I could dress them ? I know they could just wear the same clothes but I was trying to think of a theme or something interesting or unusual but I have drawn a blank....can any creative orgers think of a good idea ?:)

Invisible
12-Apr-09, 18:29
My kids have to pair up with another student at their school and dress like twins. Anyone got any ideas how I could dress them ? I know they could just wear the same clothes but I was trying to think of a theme or something interesting or unusual but I have drawn a blank....can any creative orgers think of a good idea ?:)

See if this helps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_twins

dress them up as two of the same animal ( thats about how creative my mind is at the end of the week sorry)

could either dress them up as a flag of a nation, mind you thats not neccesarily a twin thing.

Hope some of that helps

Ojibwa
12-Apr-09, 21:38
Thanks for that link, very interesting. Don't think I should put them as the Kray brothers though! :lol:

annemarie482
12-Apr-09, 22:48
bill and ben the flowerpot men
Tweedledum and Tweedledee from Alice in Wonderland
twin towers
Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Raggedy Ann and Andy
Salt and Pepper Shakers.
Ernie and Bert
peas in a pod
Mario and Luigi(Nintendo Bros.)
hope some of these are of use!:)

tootler
13-Apr-09, 22:32
As a real identical twin, our mother used to dress us in exactly the same style of clothes but different colours - I was the "blue" twin, but I could easily turn into the "red" twin just to confuse friends and relatives for a laugh - oh, those were the days!!

What an unusual idea, to have a "twin" day - slightly bizarre?! Are there any real twins in the school?

newpark
14-Apr-09, 07:40
my friend has twin boys and dressed them up as the guys from the 118 adverts it was great. They had headbands, shorts, long socks, t-shirts with 118 on the and drawn on tashes.

brokencross
14-Apr-09, 10:21
my friend has twin boys and dressed them up as the guys from the 118 adverts it was great. They had headbands, shorts, long socks, t-shirts with 118 on the and drawn on tashes.

That is a good one, funny and topical.