PDA

View Full Version : post office broadband package.

balto
11-Apr-09, 22:39
Doing this for a friend, they are their current broadband provider expensive, and are looking to change, now while looking today they found that the post office does a broadband/phone package, but they havent heard much about it, so has anyone out there used it and whats the pros and cons of having it, also could anyone reccomend a good internet provider which includes a good phone package including line rental, but which isnt bt. thanks.

rangers1873
12-Apr-09, 00:52
i'm with pipex homecall and pay £26 amonth, that includes line rental 8meg broadband with unlimited download and also includes unlimited phonecalls( not including 0845 or 0870 numbers). i did look at the post office one but i think it was only evening and weekend calls. been with pipex for about 3-4 years and have been very happy with it

Metalattakk
12-Apr-09, 01:45
Doing this for a friend, they are their current broadband provider expensive, and are looking to change, now while looking today they found that the post office does a broadband/phone package, but they havent heard much about it, so has anyone out there used it and whats the pros and cons of having it, also could anyone reccomend a good internet provider which includes a good phone package including line rental, but which isnt bt. thanks.
The Post Office are just a reseller for BT's services.