PDA

View Full Version : another missing cat

wicker
27-Feb-06, 09:00
My cat has now gone missing, last seen on friday morning at 7am when i put him out. Hes about 4 year old most friendliest cat ever, hes black with white patches on chin and paws. Doesnt have a collar on and answers by the name morgan.
Can everyone keep an eye out in the north murchison, murchison, wellington, bremners walk etc area in wick please, thank you

unicorn
27-Feb-06, 09:05
Cats are wonderful pets and it is truly horrible when they go missing. I really hope you get Morgan back safely soon.

krieve
27-Feb-06, 10:19
I will keep a look out for your cat wicker hope he is home soon

paris
27-Feb-06, 10:42
Hope your cat comes home soon wicker. What about banging a tin of food outside and calling him/her. works every time with mine.

wicker
27-Feb-06, 11:23
Yeah i been doing everything shouting out for him all the time, gone walks shouting on him, he doesnt like cold and wet thats why suprised he hasnt appeared. Even if he has been hit or anything would just give me peace of mind, sick to say but i been looking at roadsides just incase

evelyn
27-Feb-06, 12:00
Hi Wicker,
My heart goes out to you. We're going through the same scenario at the moment as you've probably noticed.
Get a photo of him off to Bill and Cat Protection so we get a better idea of his good looks.
I'm often out wandering with my dogs, so I'll keep my eye out for him.
evelyn

wicker
27-Feb-06, 13:37
i have no way of getting a pic up, dont have a pc only got a picture on my mobile, anyone out there i could send it to and they could upload it for me as i know nothing bout this type of thing

Liz
27-Feb-06, 15:29
So sorry that your cat has gone missing Wicker and really hope he turns up safe and well very soon.

As he doesn't like the cold and wet it is very possible he is shut in somewhere. Have you tried looking in all the outbuildings in your area?

It would be worth going out in the quiet of the evening and go around all outbuildings calling his name.

I will send you a pm with my email address so you can send the photo to me and will get Luskentyre to put it on our website although I'm afraid he is away for a few days.

Also if you send an email to Bill he will put it in the missing pets gallery for you.

pulteney person
27-Feb-06, 15:31
I saw two cats of that description sitting on a wall in Murchison street, near the bottom of the street on Friday tea time.

wicker
27-Feb-06, 15:47
Sounds like him and had someone else say they think he saw him on friday no more sightings since tho, thanks everyone for the messages fingers crossed i get home tonight and hes waiting for me

nicnak
27-Feb-06, 20:19
Sorry to hear your cat has gone missing will keep an eye out for him as i'm in wick most days

_awayoflife_
27-Feb-06, 20:36
so sorry bout your cat.
ill keep an eye out for you to :grin: along with everyone else.=P im sure it will be home safe and sound

wicker
28-Feb-06, 09:59
He came home last night, tired and cold and now lying in my house warm and happy.
Thanks to everyone

_awayoflife_
28-Feb-06, 10:06
thats good to hear wicker:)

krieve
28-Feb-06, 10:17
He came home last night, tired and cold and now lying in my house warm and happy.
Thanks to everyone
Thats brill news wicker glad he has turned up.

angela5
28-Feb-06, 10:19
Glad to hear your cat has turned up safe and well..:)

Liz
28-Feb-06, 16:35
Absolutely delighted to hear that Morgan came home safe and well!!!!!:D:D