PDA

View Full Version : missing cat

blondscot
10-Apr-09, 18:15
My cat who is a female dark grey mottled persian escaped out of window early this morning she is in season so think that is why she squeezed out the window. She is an inside cat who has no sense about being outdoors.She has areas that have been clipped short on her legs and stomach so she should be easily recognised
If anyone spots her or has seen her please could you contact me on 831919,
Thanks

balto
10-Apr-09, 18:21
hope she comes home safe soon.

teenybash
10-Apr-09, 18:29
Hope she comes home really soon but, if she is in season she might have a wander first....................keep on calling she probably isn't far. Fingers crossed for you.

balto
10-Apr-09, 18:34
big question will she arrive home with child lol.

kriklah
10-Apr-09, 23:53
whats her name, and what part of halkirk are you in? ill keep an eye out for her. i doubt she'll come all the way up my way, past the castle, but you never know!! lol, particulary if she's out tom hunting, ive a undressed ginger boy of 8 months old, only just discovering the big wide world, a lady cat with bad intentions could have him truamatised for life!!! lol

blondscot
11-Apr-09, 00:04
If she found a tom or not i she is not saying! but i do have her back home, she seems fine just abit nervous and her coat is all dirty but im so glad to have her home:)
Shes busy now having some food so will have to leave washing her until tomorrow!

purplelady
11-Apr-09, 00:12
you will soon find out if she found herself a man x#]

kriklah
11-Apr-09, 07:21
good news she back. now its just a wait and see if she behaved herself!! lol

teenybash
11-Apr-09, 11:12
Happy news that she is back home safe and well...............you will be breathing a big sigh of relief...........:)

balto
11-Apr-09, 11:35
Happy news that she is back home safe and well...............you will be breathing a big sigh of relief...........:)
oh time will tell how big the sigh of relief will be lol.[lol]

Liz
11-Apr-09, 12:35
So glad to hear she is back.:D