PDA

View Full Version : Black and white cat missing Thurso

Inga
09-Apr-09, 11:19
Hello,
My black and white cat ran off yesterday (8th April 09). He got a fright when the gas lorry pulled up. I haven't seen him since which is unusual as he doesn't normally leave the garden after getting hit by a car last year. His name is Gizmo and he is about 2 years old. His back is black and front is white. He is missing from East Gills, Scrabster.
If anyone sees him please phone 077399 05119 or 894132
Found him! He was only 3 houses away. Must have just got scared and panicked! Phew!!!

teenybash
09-Apr-09, 12:39
Oh I hope Gizmo returns to you. He might have himself hidden somewhere till he gets over his fright........keep calling him...rattling his food tin or whatever to hopefully get his attention so that he can come home safe. Keep us all updated.

ShelleyCowie
09-Apr-09, 13:03
I will keep my eyes peeled. Hopefully Gizmo returns soon!

Does Gizmo wear a collar cos there are a few black and white cats that come to my area.

Inga
09-Apr-09, 15:48
Thank-you. It's a horrible feeling. I wish he would come back! No no collar. I can't work out how to paste a picture on here. Anyone know how?

evelyn
09-Apr-09, 16:42
Sorry to hear about your cat Inga.
Hope this thread helps with how to post a picture.
evelyn
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11190

Inga
09-Apr-09, 17:37
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/940/gizmou.jpg
Still can't get the actual picture on but here is the link!

binbob
09-Apr-09, 18:28
awwwww..he is lovely.really hope he returns home safely,soon.

Inga
09-Apr-09, 22:32
Thanks for all your messages! What a drama! He's home safe now. He was only 3 houses away. I went out shouting for him again and he appeared. So glad. What a nightmare that was!! He must smell funny now because the other cat is hissing at him!
:Razz

teenybash
09-Apr-09, 22:42
I am truly glad your gorgeous Gizmo has turned up safe and sound. I bet you are so happy and relieved ....... and to think the wee soul was so close. Bless his wee cotton socks.:)

evelyn
09-Apr-09, 22:42
Thats great news.
evelyn

ShelleyCowie
09-Apr-09, 23:07
Excellent news! :) Its good that he never went far then. Glad to hear of his safe return! :)

binbob
10-Apr-09, 01:54
great news....glad he is safe and well.:D