PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks this might apply to them?

Rheghead
08-Apr-09, 21:56
I was relaxing last night as I was talking to my dear old friend Tracy. She said that a chap called George was desperately wanting to speak to me. I asked Tracy what it was in connection with, she said that he was really angry that his wife had decided to get rid of the big sideboard in the livingroom which they went out together to buy when they were just married. I wondered what that had got to do with me?? Tracey said that I was able to get in touch with George's wife via a relation that uses caithness.org. Well I haven't a clue who this person is but will you tell George's mrs that he really loved that sideboard and he enjoys dropping in to see his family and he doesn't like too much change to how he remembers it???:mad:

catran
08-Apr-09, 22:03
WHat a strange post, explain to stupid people like me

katarina
08-Apr-09, 22:06
WHat a strange post, explain to stupid people like me

And me too please

the poacher
08-Apr-09, 22:07
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

Rheghead
08-Apr-09, 22:14
I know it sounds pretty cryptic but Tracy tells me that George (or Geordie to those that know him best) wants to make it clear that he loves his wife so dearly and nothing will change that, but, he is worried that things are moving too fast and he feels that he is losing her.

binbob
08-Apr-09, 22:33
has anyone seen the YELLOW van...............:roll:

Venture
08-Apr-09, 22:34
Is that the one that came to collect the sideboard.[lol]

webmannie
08-Apr-09, 23:12
Whatever you are on stop taking it now. You have become dillusional and bordering on requiring phsychiatric help! However if you are taking nothing then stop the Seance and put the Ouija Board away

Anne x
08-Apr-09, 23:19
I was relaxing last night as I was talking to my dear old friend Tracy. She said that a chap called George was desperately wanting to speak to me. I asked Tracy what it was in connection with, she said that he was really angry that his wife had decided to get rid of the big sideboard in the livingroom which they went out together to buy when they were just married. I wondered what that had got to do with me?? Tracey said that I was able to get in touch with George's wife via a relation that uses caithness.org. Well I haven't a clue who this person is but will you tell George's mrs that he really loved that sideboard and he enjoys dropping in to see his family and he doesn't like too much change to how he remembers it???:mad:

I dont like change much either Rheg but a week home alone on your own is too much thinking ;)

golach
08-Apr-09, 23:22
I dont like change much either Rheg but a week home alone on your own is too much thinking ;)
Lol Anne my thoughts too, wait till Mrs Rheg gets a hold of him [lol]

Rheghead
08-Apr-09, 23:27

She had to leave because of the tremors around the hoose.:)

Laughing aside about that though, I think we can safely say that we can get some uptake on George's appeal, no?:confused

Anne x
09-Apr-09, 00:04
She had to leave because of the tremors around the hoose.:)

Laughing aside about that though, I think we can safely say that we can get some uptake on George's appeal, no?:confused

Yes ------------------lol

Aaldtimer
09-Apr-09, 03:17
I know it sounds pretty cryptic but Tracy tells me that George (or Geordie to those that know him best) wants to make it clear that he loves his wife so dearly and nothing will change that, but, he is worried that things are moving too fast and he feels that he is losing her.

Why doesn't George offer to give the sideboard a "forever home"?[lol]

Rheghead
09-Apr-09, 03:34
Why doesn't George offer to give the sideboard a "forever home"?[lol]

It is not his to give and also I think it is because he associates the sideboard with the happiness that he shares with his wife, I'm just a ordinary Joe that may have been blessed with an extra-ordinary gift. Why would I want it?:confused

Aaldtimer
09-Apr-09, 03:51
It is not his to give and also I think it is because he associates the sideboard with the happiness that he shares with his wife, I'm just a ordinary Joe that may have been blessed with an extra-ordinary gift. Why would I want it?:confused

I'm not saying that you should take it (unless you are George), I'm not saying it's his to give! Just that, if it holds so much memories for him, it would be better in his possession.:confused

Margaret M.
09-Apr-09, 04:05
I just hope that Geordie, Mrs. Geordie and the sideboard are all reunited soon. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :confused

northener
09-Apr-09, 09:33
There is a very real danger of this innocent sideboard being dumped out in a layby through no fault of its own.

Is this how we should treat much-loved furniture? All across Britain, every day, mattresses, televisions, occasional tables and chaise longue are being abandoned by ruthless owners.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ly0-moWuUjU/SE7uj5Xon-I/AAAAAAAADGc/w-4MjCkm7DE/s400/Dumped+furniture+near+Frank+Bott+Avenue,+June+08+( small).jpg

We are meant to be a nation of furniture lovers. Sadly, we appear to be nothing more than a nation of unfeeling furniture owners. The next time you are swayed by the cute pine table in the Ikea catalogue - just look at your old affectionate coffee table that has been a faithful friend all these years.

Could you really dump such a loyal companion?

All across Britain, abandoned furniture needs your support. Go to www.friends-of-furniture.co.uk (http://www.friends-of-furniture.co.uk) to find out how you can help.

Please don't add to the bonfire of misery.

kriklah
09-Apr-09, 09:36
gonna take a wild guess here, is Tracy a Medium?

riggerboy
09-Apr-09, 09:49
right i have read the post over and over and still dont get it, is george by any chance a ghost that comes and visits in the night to look at his wife that is now thinking about moving into anothe relationship??? and getting rid of the sideboard ????

northener
09-Apr-09, 10:06
Makes perfect sense to me. But Nursey hasn't been around with my medication yet.

Ricco
09-Apr-09, 11:34
There is a very real danger of this innocent sideboard being dumped out in a layby through no fault of its own.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ly0-moWuUjU/SE7uj5Xon-I/AAAAAAAADGc/w-4MjCkm7DE/s400/Dumped+furniture+near+Frank+Bott+Avenue,+June+08+( small).jpg

My sofa!! You've found it! Where is it please? I miss my ol' sofa, sob.

:D

wifie
09-Apr-09, 11:36
I am puzzled by you gettin the gift Rheggers. :confused Are Tracy and Geordie by any chance in the same place?

sjr014
09-Apr-09, 16:33
gonna take a wild guess here, is Tracy a Medium?

Na reckon she's a large lol x

catran
09-Apr-09, 19:39
Makes perfect sense to me. But Nursey hasn't been around with my medication yet.
Well Northerner you must be quick on the uptake cause I cant suss it out. Is there a medium at large out there or what?????? I know there is one at the Groats and one at Watten but who is this new person?

You will have to wait a LONG WHILE FOR YOUR MEDICATION AS THE nhs has to pay for the services of a chaplain. Me going OFF TOPIC AGAIN

catran
09-Apr-09, 19:54
A yellow van whats that? the dustcart?