PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Old photos of keiss

annemarie482
08-Apr-09, 00:53
i'm looking for copies of old photos of keiss, its for a personal hobbie project i've been doing for nearly 5 years. i'd be gratefully for any images or info on the old keiss village.

annemarie482
14-Apr-09, 21:19
wow.
not a pic to be seen!
looking for pics of dunnets buses and other keiss business' too.

robynaus
15-Apr-09, 01:31
i'm looking for copies of old photos of keiss, its for a personal hobbie project i've been doing for nearly 5 years. i'd be gratefully for any images or info on the old keiss village.
Hi annmarie
I have a few postcards sent from Keiss between 1913 and about 1925. You are welcome to copies regards robyn

annemarie482
15-Apr-09, 11:47
thank you for your kind offer
could you scan them and email them to me?
will pm my email.

Skifter
15-Apr-09, 18:02
I have seen photos of Keiss in the Johnston Collection in the Wick Heritage Centre. They will make copies for you for a fee. You have to be careful what you do with them because their is copyright on them.

Dianne Malcolm
23-Apr-09, 13:41
I have an old black and white photo (it is a bit blurred) which says on the back 'Dad's aunts outside their farm at Keiss'. I think that 'Dad is referring to my grandfather - John Malcolm.

It show two woman beside some old thatched cottages. I can e-mail you a copy if you PM me your e-mail :)

Dianne Malcolm
23-Apr-09, 13:50
Hi again Ann Marie

Just noticed that you have posted your request for photos on the general section. You might have more success on the geneology section.