PDA

View Full Version : Before I'm 50

cuddlepop
26-Feb-06, 14:35
Its a few years yet but i would like to
1 Go on the train from west to east across Canada,while you still can and take as long as i want.
2Learn to paraglyde3
3Play the guitar
What aboue fellow orgs?
Didnt manage to do any of it before i was forty but determined to this time.The only thing stopping me is me !:Razz

katarina
26-Feb-06, 14:56
walk the west highland way. Cycle from john o groats to lands end on the back of a tandem with a man with strong legs on the front. write a book and get it published. learn to ski. own a house on stroma. own a house in crete. Climb ben nevis. get a decents nights sleep.
Oh, maybe I should change that to things i want to do before I'm 60!

cuddlepop
26-Feb-06, 15:06
You go girl thats what i like to see lots and lots of dreams.
The Inca trail's another won i want to do but as i have terrible bother with sinuses have ruled it out.They do tell me you get :special: leaves to chew on :lol:

paris
26-Feb-06, 18:31
Before i get to 50...5 yrs away i want to

1. learn to play guitar, just brought my first electric one.
2. pass my motorbike test, so i will be legal instead of ilegal
3. drive a kenworth lorry, just for the hell of it .
4. Get slim..no chance there then .
5.Get my shogan lwb pimped ( as in pimp my ride tv program )
6. Cant think of anything else. jan x

Bingobabe
26-Feb-06, 18:42
Before i get to 50...5 yrs away i want to

1. learn to play guitar, just brought my first electric one.
2. pass my motorbike test, so i will be legal instead of ilegal
3. drive a kenworth lorry, just for the hell of it .
4. Get slim..no chance there then .
5.Get my shogan lwb pimped ( as in pimp my ride tv program )
6. Cant think of anything else. jan x
before i get to 50.....24years away i want to

1)win the euro millions
2)own a house with a swimming pool
3)own a versace handbag
4)have plastic surgery on my belly
5)never have to work again
6) none of these things possible so ill keep dreaming:eyes

Saveman
26-Feb-06, 19:49
Didn't "swim a dolphin" turn out to be the number one thing people should do before they die?

So before 50 should be to "find a dolphin" then next goal is "swim with dolphin" before you die.....

badger
26-Feb-06, 20:39
Why choose 50? I know many 80-year-olds (all female) who get up to all sorts of travels. We are following the adventures of a lady of 78 who is walking all over Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and I can't remember where else. You've got years of excitement ahead :D

wickerinca
27-Feb-06, 03:41
Why choose 50? I know many 80-year-olds (all female) who get up to all sorts of travels. We are following the adventures of a lady of 78 who is walking all over Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and I can't remember where else. You've got years of excitement ahead :D

Yes Badger......I know of several more mature ladies who can leave a lot of us in the shade, but I am assuming that the '50' is the next milestone for cuddlepop (and myself!!!) so it is good to get some of the goals out of the way so that we can set new ones for the '60':lol:

Now what would I like to do?.........Break 80 on the golf course (preferably one in Hawaii), ride a Harley, go snorkelling in the Caribbean (just learned to swim 2 years ago!!!)..and find a dolphin:D .....oh! and meet Dr Szin!!

paris
27-Feb-06, 11:12
Bingobabe, I will join you with your no 4 on your list ! ha ha ha jan x

badger
27-Feb-06, 11:55
Yes Badger......I know of several more mature ladies who can leave a lot of us in the shade, but I am assuming that the '50' is the next milestone for cuddlepop (and myself!!!) so it is good to get some of the goals out of the way so that we can set new ones for the '60':lol:

Now what would I like to do?.........Break 80 on the golf course (preferably one in Hawaii), ride a Harley, go snorkelling in the Caribbean (just learned to swim 2 years ago!!!)..and find a dolphin:D .....oh! and meet Dr Szin!!

What it is to be young - sigh :cry:

Saveman
27-Feb-06, 12:45
My grandfather is 86 and he's still doing his fair share of globe-trotting :D

katarina
27-Feb-06, 14:28

that's gonna be me!!!!