PDA

View Full Version : Anti - Social Cat

Bloo
07-Apr-09, 18:30
My cat is VERY anti-social. We brought a cat in the house that had been meowing outside constantly. He had some food and a little milk. Our Cat was disgusted and started hissing. We put her through and then the black cat went happily on his way. (This was some time ago,) But lately, a whitre cat and a ginger cat have come looking for her at nights. The white, a boy and the ginger i suspect is a girl. Upon going out to the shed to get some ice one night, i found a little grey bundle cuddled up with the wee ginger cat. But she attacks the white one furiosly when she see's it. She doesn't go to other people than those of the household either.

The bottom line is, can anyone help? She didn't like the black cat, who i suspect was a girl. She doesn't like the white cat which is a boy. She does like the Ginger cat who is a girl. Why did she like one girl and not the other and why does she attack the boy so wildly?

We were going to get her a pal but aren't going to bother as we're too worried and its not fair getting a cat, and the possibility of one running off or having to put one to a shelter. Thats not on, i find that cruel.

Any help? [lol]

Apologies for the rather long post:roll::Razz

teenybash
07-Apr-09, 23:52
It sounds like she has a strong personality and knows who she likes and doesn't, just like humans though we tend to be a bit more diplomatic than our feline friends...........;) She sounds as if she is happy having you all to herself and does not need a pal.

ShelleyCowie
08-Apr-09, 00:08
Curiosity here, do you live in thurso? I get a few cats round my area. I have 3 sitting at my front door right now, they wait for Fintan to go out when i go to bed, then they all run off together.

But i would say your cat maybe wants it known that she is boss??

Bloo
08-Apr-09, 00:17
Curiosity here, do you live in thurso? I get a few cats round my area. I have 3 sitting at my front door right now, they wait for Fintan to go out when i go to bed, then they all run off together.

But i would say your cat maybe wants it known that she is boss??

Yes i do live in Thurso. Mines Grey, with a wee white patch on her cheast:)