PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DOCTOR
06-Apr-09, 20:09
Interesting site. I have joined after watching for a good while. Hello all :)

changilass
06-Apr-09, 20:18
Hello and welcome Doctor, are you running surgeries? :lol:

alex
06-Apr-09, 20:21
Hello and welcome Doctor, are you running surgeries? :lol:

Maybe - he's got a sonic screwdriver [lol]

Welcome aboard, I'm only new too! It get's a little scarier every day.

Tugmistress
06-Apr-09, 20:21
welcome to the madhouse doc - you'll soon get the hang of it :)

silverfox57
06-Apr-09, 20:23
welcome to the org ,think we could to with a doctor on hear at times,happing posting

horseman
Hi doctor, welcome, an you are probably just what we all need on here;)

young_fishin_neep
welcome to the ORG, its great here you'll love it

xx

teenybash
06-Apr-09, 20:34
Hello Doctor....Well it's like this, I've had this pain and it sort of comes and goes and then when I get up it's more round the other side but, come about lunch time it seems to have travelled upward and then by the time it's bedtime I'm just exhausted by it all.........By the way.....Welcome to the org!!;)

joxville
06-Apr-09, 20:41
Hello Doctor....Well it's like this, I've had this pain and it sort of comes and goes and then when I get up it's more round the other side but, come about lunch time it seems to have travelled upward and then by the time it's bedtime I'm just exhausted by it all.........By the way.....Welcome to the org!!;)
Is that you talking about your hubby again? [lol]

ShelleyCowie
06-Apr-09, 21:21
Heya Doctor! Welcome to the org! Could do with a doctor right now! Lol!

balto
06-Apr-09, 22:17
is there a doctor in the house lol, anyway welcome to the mad house , happy posting.[lol]

butterfly
06-Apr-09, 22:21
Welcome to the org Doctor,your gonna be busy with this bunch!

catran
06-Apr-09, 22:27
If you reALLY ARE a medical one you really must be a brave person coming on here. If so, sort them all out, . the statins and things............ and all the rest of the whatever they congregrate in the waiting room for after taking their blood pressure with a machine bought out of Lidlles.
However you have not mentioned what doctorship so we will wait and see and lurk about. What DISAPPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE A WITCH DOCtOR?? OR ON THE OTHER HAND IT MIGHT BE EVER SO INTERESTING..

domino
06-Apr-09, 23:04
Welcome. The more the merrier.

Dadie
06-Apr-09, 23:23
hope you like it herre and take the time to linger
xxx

Fran
07-Apr-09, 02:45
Welcome to the org doctor, hope you have lots of fun on here.!

Aaldtimer
07-Apr-09, 02:57
Welcome Doctor, this is life in Caithness...just maybe as you don't know it! :confused

Fran
07-Apr-09, 03:30
If you reALLY ARE a medical one you really must be a brave person coming on here. If so, sort them all out, . the statins and things............ and all the rest of the whatever they congregrate in the waiting room for after taking their blood pressure with a machine bought out of Lidlles.
However you have not mentioned what doctorship so we will wait and see and lurk about. What DISAPPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE A WITCH DOCtOR?? OR ON THE OTHER HAND IT MIGHT BE EVER SO INTERESTING..

I think it is dr.Who!

TRUCKER
07-Apr-09, 06:07
Hello and welcome to e org, many happy postings

Venture
07-Apr-09, 08:17
What medical Doctor would be daft enough to join the org.? :eek: No I think he/she is a psychiatric one, who perhaps while lurking has spotted the potential for a lot of business. No it's definitely Dr Spock. I can tell by the ears.[lol]

Welcome Doctor and happy posting.;)

porshiepoo
07-Apr-09, 08:30
Howdy Doody Doc.
Take it the point behind joining this mad house is as an experiment for your profession. Perhaps you are a Psychologist? Oooooo, Or a Doc of some other incredibly interesting area that requires intelligence akin to that of a scientist?
If so, you'll much subject matter here! :lol:
Oh no, you're not a Gynie are you? :eek:

Whatever your true profession, welcome, and bloomin good luck to you.

arana negra
07-Apr-09, 08:33
Morning Doctor and all .... spin doctor ?

sorry daft lot in here but thats why I keep looking in :)

Tighsonas4
07-Apr-09, 12:39
welcome to the org we could well do with some form of doctor on here at times [lol] regards tony

Kodiak
07-Apr-09, 13:17
Welcome to the Org Doctor, I hope you have some fun posting in here, :D

Iris
07-Apr-09, 14:25
Welcome to the org. You'll find much to keep you amused on here.
Happy posting.

rich
07-Apr-09, 16:30
Perhaps you are a PhD with a degree in sociology? (If so dont tell anyone - we eat them for breakfast on the ORG)

joxville
07-Apr-09, 17:38
Maybe he/she is a Doctor of Divinity.....and will need all the help from above as possible dealing with folkies in here.[lol]

teenybash
07-Apr-09, 17:45
I notice the Doctor has not made an appearance to our welcoming overtures.............................Probably overwhelmed do you think?;)

im behind you
07-Apr-09, 17:59
i to am fairly new to the org but i cant help but notice the increase of new orgers are we all being kicked of this site for speaking our minds then having to come back on as some one else mayb we should think about breaking away from the org all together and make our own forum where we can just name and shame at our leisure

Alice in Blunderland
07-Apr-09, 18:13
i to am fairly new to the org but i cant help but notice the increase of new orgers are we all being kicked of this site for speaking our minds then having to come back on as some one else mayb we should think about breaking away from the org all together and make our own forum where we can just name and shame at our leisure

Oh, on you go its been done before :roll: If you dont like it you know where the door is.

If you are kicked off the org it is for a reason.We all sign up to the rules at the start saying we agree to go by them and the decisions made if we dont like them then avoid.

joxville
07-Apr-09, 18:14

How can you suggest such a thing-don't you know everyone on here is as honest as the day is long? In fact, I was telling Richard Branson and Jodie Foster the exact same thing over dinner last night. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
07-Apr-09, 18:14
I notice the Doctor has not made an appearance to our welcoming overtures.............................Probably overwhelmed do you think?;)

Maybe hes off saving many lives or he could be filming for Holby City. ;)

Erm can I be your nursey...........................Ive got the outfit. :eek:

Fran
07-Apr-09, 18:17
No.......it's definetly Dr.Who. i have been out looking for the tardis.

joxville
07-Apr-09, 18:21
Oh, on you go its been done before :roll: If you dont like it you know where the door is.

If you are kicked off the org it is for a reason.We all sign up to the rules at the start saying we agree to go by them and the decisions made if we dont like them then avoid.

*Or be like me and sail very close to them. [lol]

*However I do have a well-deserved infraction against me.:( C'est la vie.

DOCTOR
10-Apr-09, 20:34
Thankyou very much folks for my warm welcome.

I leave you guessing as to my true profession. ;)

catran
10-Apr-09, 20:41

Why keep everyone in suspense????Come on and let us all know.

Alice in Blunderland
10-Apr-09, 20:45
Have you got a chest pain, shortness of breath maybe a headache. :eek:

Susoense causing you any distress ?

teenybash
10-Apr-09, 22:39

Ah ha....so you'r not a doctor after all, hmmmm but, you do have a profession!!! Therefore you will be university educated.......must keep an eye for further clues.......................;)

wee sparkle
10-Apr-09, 22:47
:lol:

Welcome DOCTOR!

Have fun posting!

:p

wifie
10-Apr-09, 22:52

Yer a DENTIST!!! Oh heck dinna tell them that! :eek:

Welcomefamily
11-Apr-09, 06:56
Welcome to the org.

DOCTOR
11-Apr-09, 09:27
Asked for being a Doctor ??

I have initials before and after my name.

I have six scrolls in nice tubes in my cupboard.:eek:

I am certainly not a dentist or a vet. :cool:

Keep guessing ;)

Shabbychic
11-Apr-09, 11:25
Well, I suppose you could be a Tree Surgeon.:D

Or since you have so many Scrolls, you could be a Doctor of Theology, and got your Scrolls from the Dead Sea or Nag Hammadi.;)

You could also be a Doctor of Philosophy. We could do with some reasoned arguements on here, but be warned....Remember what happened to Socrates.:(

Gene Hunt
11-Apr-09, 11:41
I reckon he is a Doctor of History or Archaeology or something.

He is very clued up on the admission procedure for foreign students so I reckon he is a Lecturer somewhere.

northener
11-Apr-09, 13:29
Ah ha....so you'r not a doctor after all, hmmmm but, you do have a profession!!! Therefore you will be university educated.......

Ah, that be not necessarily so.

Prostitution is the oldest profession.........

northener
11-Apr-09, 13:33
Spotted in Tesco's today.....coincidence?

I think not.

northener
11-Apr-09, 13:35
........... but be warned....Remember what happened to Socrates.:(

Ahhh, Socrates.;)

http://www.youtube.com/v/xQycQ8DABvc&hl=en&fs=1

DOCTOR
11-Apr-09, 14:14
I reckon he is a Doctor of History or Archaeology or something.

He is very clued up on the admission procedure for foreign students so I reckon he is a Lecturer somewhere.

I lecture frequently.

I lecture my children on the value of a good education.

I lecture undergraduate and postgraduate students and fellow professionals. :D

Keep guessing !

Lingland
11-Apr-09, 17:04
With all this talk of university scrolls lectures proffesions etc I doot im oot o ma depth here

teenybash
11-Apr-09, 18:13
I lecture frequently.

I lecture my children on the value of a good education.

I lecture undergraduate and postgraduate students and fellow professionals. :D

Keep guessing !

Ahaaaaa!!!! So you are married with school aged children, lecture to under and postgrads as well as fellow profs..............Podiatrician, pharmacist, physical therapist.........all fall under the medical umbrella where the term doctor is most frequently used.....................The plot thickens.....Teeny scurries off as if the ghost of Sherlock Holmes has possessed her......:eek:

catran
11-Apr-09, 19:20
Thinks Fran needs to come on scene as she is good at finding things as the plot thickens.

dirdyweeker
11-Apr-09, 20:21
I have you worked out.:) Your 'other half' and at least one if not 2 children are members here? Welcome to the Org.

binbob
11-Apr-09, 22:41
I have you worked out.:) Your 'other half' and at least one if not 2 children are members here? Welcome to the Org.

i think u know them.....;)

wifie
11-Apr-09, 23:21
Soooooooo Doctor - does your wife like to thing thongs? ;) [lol]

DOCTOR
11-Apr-09, 23:27
;),,,,,,,,,,,,,, :eek:

Fran
12-Apr-09, 00:06

I know who "Doctor" is too, but dont tell, that would be unfair.:lol:

teenybash
12-Apr-09, 11:07
Sussed out ....gotcha.....however, I will not break confidentiality......;)

joxville
12-Apr-09, 19:43
I hope he's not a Witch Doctor-I may have a lot of grovelling to do. :eek: [lol]

PS Alice in Blunderland is a lovely woman with a great personality. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
12-Apr-09, 19:51
I hope he's not a Witch Doctor-I may have a lot of grovelling to do.

PS Alice in Blunderland is a lovely woman with a great personality. ;)

The voo-doo doll has a pin in a very delicate place :lol:

Of course I am Jox and looks to die for :eek: